Chapter 1

On a Friday in the summer, an eight-year-old girl was skipping up to a traditional Japanese house. The little girl had short black hair that stopped at her shoulders; bangs that covered her forehead and pink eyes. She was wearing a pink short-sleeved skull shirt, a blue skirt, and shoes with cat socks that went up to the calves. She stopped at the door, giving it a knock to the tune of Teen Titans (Original). The door swung open revealing a woman with long white hair and grey eyes. Rei Todoroki the mother of the girl's best friend, is holding a baby boy with half-white hair and half-red hair. He had one grey eye and one turquoise hair.

"Hey, Ms. T!" greeted the girl rocking back on her heels. "Hey little Shoto." Ever since Shoto was born, Moegi was given the task of babysitting him from time to time.

"Come on in Moegi," said Rei Todoroki stepping to the side. "Toya should be in his room."

"Thanks, Ms. T!" chimed Moegi entering the building; she slipped off her shoes before skipping down the hallway. She went down the hall; then stopped in front of it, once again knocking to the tune of Teen Titans.

"Come in Moegi!" called Toya. With her quirk, Moegi stepped through the door to see a boy with white spiked hair and turquoise eyes fixing his socks. He used to have red hair; then went through some weird changes and his hair turned white, with streaks of red; she teased him heavily about getting old when they were five. Along with the fact she was taller than him. Moegi's quirk was called Ecto-Ghost; she can produce ectoplasm from her body. She can also do a couple of things ghosts can do such as be intangible or turn invisible. If Moegi is touching someone or a thing; she can make that thing intangible or invisible. Though that takes a lot of energy; makes her a bit lightheaded, and she tends to replenish her energy with orange juice.

"Hurry up, Toya," urged Moegi sitting in his rolling chair. Moegi and Toya had been best friends since preschool; she punched him in the face after he had pushed her off the swing. A small brawl between two four years old; a trip to the principal's office ended when they bonded together through friendship. At the age of five, they had begun racing to and from school on their bikes. They both had the same dream of going to UA and becoming heroes together.

Toya looked at her oddly. "It's summer what are you in a hurry for?"

"The haunted house sign-up list is going to fill up fast," said Moegi crossing her arms.

"I need to focus on my training," said Toya opening the door. "Then perhaps I'll get my father to notice me." He turned around just for Moegi to grab his nipple through his shirt with her quirk and twist it. "OW!" He hunched over clenching his chest.

"Stupid head this is quirk training," said Moegi retracting her hand. "The haunted house is a small loophole to using our quirks, under loads of supervision of course." Moegi and Toya always had a lot of ideas; not all of them were good, and it got them in trouble half of the time. They did have a lot of fun with them. Toya slowly looked up at her; slowly he smiled with stars in his eyes.

"That's brilliant, Moe!" chimed Toya standing up straight.

"What are you two up to?" asked a small voice; they both looked to see a boy with white spiky hair with two strands that hung down the middle of his forehead and grey eyes. Natsuo Todoroki; was a three at the time and had the biggest crush on Moegi.

"We are just hanging out," said Toya. "We are heading to the park at some point."

"We'll bring you back some candy," said Moegi as they stepped out of the room.

"Cotton Candy," said Natsu grabbing onto Toya's hand. Toya and Moegi looked at each other and nodded. "Where's Fuyumi?"

"She's probably in the kitchen," said Toya with a smile. After grabbing their shoes, in no time they two were outside and at the sign-ups for the haunted house. It was located in a small street festival going on; there were a ton of vendors and games.