-Meanwhile-

Bulkhead, and aurora has came back to the base in the groundbridge.
Bulkhead then transforms back into his form.

"No sigh of energon spikes" Aurora stated.

"Arcee or B find a space bridge?" Bulkhead asks while him and aurora walks towards ratchet.

"They haven't yet reported back" Ratchet exclaims in slight defeat.

Aurora then tilts her head slightly.
"Ratchet, you alright?" Aurora asks

Ratchet then snapped out of his thoughts, "Hmm? Yes, yes let's just get you to the next quadrant." Ratchet exclaims.

Before he could do anything.
There was suddenly a alarm on the screen.
They all walked over to the alarm, and ratchet take a look.

"What is it?" Bulkhead asks.

"A high frequency signal with an embedded message. For me." Ratchet informs.

"Optimus?" Bulkhead guessed.

Ratchet then pushes a button on the screen, and reveals. "Starscream, 'I have obtained information regarding your leader. Bring medical kit. Come alone'." Ratchet read the message.

Aurora gave a slight worried, and slight concern look.
"I-it could be a trap." Aurora spoke nervously.

Bulkhead, and ratchet then looks over at aurora, "Well we need to go just to be certain." Bulkhead exclaims.

"Bulkhead is correct, it could be a way to tell us where he is." Ratchet exclaims.

Aurora then rubs the back of her neck, "Well i don't want anything to happen to you guys, and what if he isn't alone?" Aurora wonders.

"All tho it may be true, but we have to at least try." Ratchet exclaims.

"Well we can't go!" Aurora stated.

Ratchet and bulkhead gave a confused look, "Why?" They both ask.

"W-well it is because it's gonna be a trap. You can't just trust everybody." Aurora stated.

"All tho it may be true but we have to try." Ratchet exclaims.
"Yeah, if you are not even gonna help then just go back to being a good little house pet and sit on the couch." Bulkhead said while pointing to where the couch is.

Aurora then raised a brow.
"Excuse me?" Aurora asks, hoping he would change his what he has just said.

Bulkhead then looks down at her, "Did i stutter? You go sit on the couch like a good little pet and we will see what optimus will think about you once he gets back." Bulkhead exclaims.

Aurora then forms her hands into fists.
"You are testing my patience." Aurora exclaims.

Bulkhead then rolled his eyes.
"Why don't you go run and cry to your parents and family?" Bulkhead questions.

Aurora's eyes widened in slight shock. Ratchet then noticed how upset aurora was.
"Bulkhead that is enough." Ratchet stated.