Aurora then turns to megatron and noticed that he gave a slight smirk with a raised brow.
"Whats with that look?" Aurora asks.

Megatron then gave a slight chuckle, "Oh, nothing, just admiring your leadership." Megatron exclaims.

Aurora raised a brow, "I am no leader, i simply just gave them orders." Aurora stated.

Megatron then turns around, and turns his head slightly to her, "That is called leadership." Megatron exclaims while walking with a smirk.

Aurora rolls her eyes and flys beside him.
"For the record i only have one leader, and one leader alone." Aurora stated.

Megatron then raised a brow slightly confused and slightly curious.
"And who is this leader of yours?" Megatron asks.

Aurora then looks at him, "You should already know that it is you." Aurora exclaims with a slight confused look that he would ask such a question.

Megatron then gave a slight surprised look, and quickly sterns his face and looks ahead.
"You should probably go and see what the autobots are doing." Megatron exclaims.

Aurora groans slightly, "Alright, megatron. Wish me luck that i would survive their endless boredom of death." Aurora said dramatically and sarcastically.

Megatron gave a slight chuckle, "I am sure we will all remember you." Megatron teased.

Aurora gave a gasps slightly with a slight offended look.
But they both soon shared a chuckle, "Alright, megatron, i will see you around." Aurora said as he flies away.

Megatron gave a slight smile but then walks to orion pax's room.

Megatron then enters the room.
"Orion, I'm so sorry for the recent commotion. You weren't in any way harmed were you?" Megatron asks.

"No, lord megatron. But why did you tell me starscream was dead?" Orion asks.

"Because he is dead to our cause. Starscream was my most trusted lieutenant, until he turned traitor and joined the autobots. Never have i witnessed a more profound act of deceit." Megatron said, but then looks over at orion, "He did not do or say anything troubling to you?" Megatron questions.

"No" Orion replies.

"Good, perhaps it's best to forget the entire incident and return to your project" Megatron exclaims while walking out of the doors.

"As you wish my lord" Orion exclaims.

Once the doors closed behind megatron.
He gave a furious look and started to walk around the corner of the hall and noticed soundwave.

"Orion was never very adept at the art of deception. I made a mistake not terminating starscream when i had the opportunity. A mistake i do not intend to make again!" Megatron stated while continuing to walk.
Soundwave was then walking beside his side.

Soundwave then stops in his tracks.
Megatron stops and turns to soundwave. "What is it now?" Megatron asks slightly irritated.

Soundwave then shows a picture of aurora in his visor.
Megatron gave a slight confused look but quickly understand what he was trying to say.
"She will be fine. She can inform us if things goes wrong." Megatron exclaims.