Part 3: Who Is She?

May 21, 2021

      Seven years ago tomorrow will be the day I woke up in this God forbidden place; and since I don't remember my birthday I've always counted it as mine. I don't really celebrate it, but that day for the past few years I have always gone somewhere like a lake or a forest to seclude myself. I'd try to focus and remember even just a little bit of what my past was. So far I have remembered a house, a dog, and some stores.....It's weird but each time I try to see who was beside me at all these places it gets really vague and I can't seem to make out more than a smile on a what looks likes a woman's face. Picture if you will a women about 40 wearing a short black sundress with huge sunflowers as its pattern. She has long brown hair and is an average height, but every time you look at her face everything's blurred except a big beautiful smile. Thinking of this woman makes me feel so warm and peaceful yet this a taste of bitterness that follows her. I need to know who she is and why she is the only thing I can remember this clearly.

         I am at a motel for the night, I'll leave when the sunrises and try to navigate through these woods. I can't help but be anxious. This place fills me with so much fear; Fear of the unknown that might be lurking through the woods. I must get my sleep tonight so I can find the answers to my questions. Who am I? Who is that woman? Are these terrible dreams that plague me my reality? I can only hope my seven years away from this place has given me the strength to fight whatever I find.