Charlie shakes her head in the negative.

Vaggie: Oof...how long has it been now?

Charlie: Not that long only...seven....years off doing something important I'm sure! But this kingdom was something she really cared about. Something i care about.

Vaggie: Well, at least you're not alone.

Y/N: Me and vaggie will always have your back Charlie.

Charlie: I just hope that what I'm trying to do here will work.

Vaggie: It will. I have faith in you.

Y/N: So do I. If there's one person who can rehabilitate the sinners of hell it's you.

KeeKee leaps into Charlie's arms as Vaggie stands up.

Vaggie: Alright come on. Alastra says she has something to show us.

Y/N: Oh this aught to be good.

As Vaggie and Y/N leave a loud bell rings throughout the city and Charlie turns to the bell tower at heaven embassy. She looks on with sadness knowing that it's another year before the extermination comes again.

The scene turns static before it fixes itself to reveal a sinner stabbing another demon to death with a knife before Alastra caught their attention.

Alastra: Well hello there you wayward sinner! Do you like blood violence and depravity of a sexual nature? Of course you do that's why you're in Hell! But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that?

As the camera rolls scenes switches from the front of the Hazbin Hotel to Charlie on camera who waves.

Alastra: Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel a misguided path to redemption! Founded five days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter Charlotte Morningstar! Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you! Here we offer fun things such as somewhat functional staff and 24 hour pest control. Custom rooms and just look at this tacky parlor! Enjoy riveting conversation with our two desperate residents. Wow!

Angel dust comes into view along with Y/N who was holding angel by the waist ready to make out. He gestures the camera to shoo so he can bust it down sexual style with angel and the camera turns to the bartender Husk who was clearly drunk passing out on the ground as Niffty the hotel maid tries to stab and chase after a bug but ends up accidently stabbing Doppio in the leg making him scream and then to Angel dust and Y/N with a support beam falling close to KeeKee scaring the demon cat before running off and Angel Dust flipping Alastra off along with Y/N who has his shirt off.

Alastra: All this and more at the Hazbin Hotel! Your last desperate attempt at salvation starts here!

then the poor drawing of the hotel pops up before the commercial ends.

Alastra: So what do you think?

On the couch Charlie and Vaggie were surprised of the commercial being poorly misleading and very offensive to their nature that Vaggie throws a fit at Alastra while Y/N stares at the t.v in disbelief and doppio was busy tending to his injured leg.

Y/N:.........wow.

Doppio: Ohhhh my leg.

Vaggie: I'm sorry what the fuck was that?

Charlie: Uh yeah one note Alastra I mean first off thank you so much for making this seriously amazing but um maybe the tone is a bit off. We want people to want to come here. This makes it look um...

Y/N: Like a total cluster fuck?

Vaggie: Bad. The word you're looking for is bad.

Alastra: Funny. I was going for hilarious.