18|•𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄?•

Start from the beginning

I love how she blushes at even little things and the reason being me makes me proud of myself. 

She kept her legs straight on the couch, relaxing her upper body on me and the lower body on the couch. Her head rested on my lower chest, giving me a perfect view of her face. He eyes were closed and her face looked calm.

I loosened her necklace a bit and removed her earrings to make her sleep comfortably.

I kept patting her head, while my eyes were fixed on her face. She was looking like a small baby. She is indeed a baby. I wonder how did I get this lucky to have her.

For now, I very well know that she doesn't remember about me, or what I did, but she doesn't need to remember that. I am here with her to make her fall for me and create new memories.

I felt hurt when the doctor revealed about the loss of her memory, but it wasn't her fault. Infact, she was the one suffering the most. She still is! My heart always aches knowing that my girl, my love went through all those alone. I can't even think of the pain she suffered.

I bent and kissed her forehead which made her sigh in sleep. She wobbled her lips a bit, making her look cuter and I smiled seeing it.

I left a sigh and relaxed myself, keeping my head on the headrest. I closed my eyes, still caressing her hair without realising when I doze off.

~•|•~

We sat inside the car, sent by the royals, going towards the palace where the coronation and engagement were going to be held. We were talking about random stuffs, while our hands were intertwined as my wife was feeling nervous for making a public appearance again.

She needs time, I am aware of this. The world can wait but I am not letting her step out of her comfort zone, until she wants or it is the need of an hour.

I won't even have agreed to come here as I didn't want to make her uncomfortable in public and leaving her alone for one whole day wasn't even an option. But she herself expressed her wish to visit Jaipur and how can I dare to deny my wife.

We were on the main road, which was not so wide. The car suddenly came to the halt but the engine was still on. After feeling no difference even after a few minutes, I chose to break the silence.

'What happened?' I asked.

'Sir, the road ahead is blocked, may be some accident' the chauffeur said.

I and Avni shared a look, her brows furrowed.

'Why isn't no-one helping?' Avni asked slowly in confusion to no-one particular.

'Kisiko koi matlab kahaan hai mam, yahaan tamasha dekhne, video banane log aa jayenge par agar koi takleef me ho to uski madad karne ke liye kisi ke pass samay nahi hota' the chauffeur spoke.

This is disgusting I mean! Someone is dying in pain that too on a public place and people aren't even this much considerate to help!

'Ansh, let's go, they need our help!' Avni said with an urgency in her voice and I nodded.

We got out from the car and headed towards the affected person, tearing the crowd, followed by the chaueffer.

People are impossible! They are recording the scene on there phones, watching the vehicle and the person but their is no sign of help!