Nine Schools Competition 005

Start from the beginning

🔴

🔶️

✳️

And they're off!

With Kaguya taking lead, even though she had the upper hand Kaguya was not one to underestimate her opponents from what she gathered of Tsukushiin Touko the girl uses Ancient magic, water spirit magic and movement type water magic.

Each very good compatible types in this situation, Kaguya found it rather ristricting to use mostly one type of water spirit, However, there's one monster who hasn't been called out yet.

Kaguya felt the essence of the water change and she summoned her spirits steadfastly swimming ahead to neutralise Touko's spell that had the water spirits slow her down.

"That's not all I've got in store!" Touko exclaimed and before her eyes whirlpools formed in front of Kaguya. "If you're not serious, I'll sweep the water...of your--what the heck is that?!" She gasped when she saw a whale of a spirit come falling down from above and smack right into the whirlpools and it used it's tail to create a tidal wave sending Kaguya over.

"Sorry, what was that?!" Kaguya teased.

"Grrr, that's frustrating! But, this makes the nine schools tournament so fun!" Touko beamed, undeterred as she continued forward.

Meanwhile on the stands Honoka watched as whoever won this would become her competitor in the finals.

"Keep a keen eye Honoka, because whatever happens here could help me in the finals, come on!" She motivated herself and kept watching.

Haruto, who watched the entire match from above in the above stage viewing area smirked as the clouds began to thunder.

"It's begun. Time to wipe them all away... Kaguya." He spoke all the while keeping an eye on his tablet.

"What on earth?" Touko muttered as the sky darkened, if it got any darker than the match would have to be held off, however...

Underneath Kaguya's board appeared a summoning circle.

"Come, rager of seas, sinker of ships, prince of hell...leviathan!" Kaguya commanded and from the dark thundering clouds the scaley body of the great sea serpant appeared descending into the mortal plain.

It roared and ground breaking type of roar before it dove straight towards Kaguya.

"𝐼 ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠, 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ!" It's voice thundered as that giant monster's frozen gaze did not strike fear and uncertainty.

To have a spirit submit completely to your will, your spirit must be stronger than there's, if not the stronger the spirit the more likely it will consume you.

"𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞!" She cried out and the the creature only known in folklore was absorbed into her body.

Just like the other time before her swimsuit changed according to the spirit that possessed her only this time a triton appeared in her hand.