Reena tells her everything 

rocky:hmmm ok dear..you go and tell khan begum that she doesnt have to sell anything and all her loans would be taken care of..but in exchange I want her most expensive thing!!

reena(surprise):wh-whaat??

rocky(smirks): YOU..Im taking away a very expensive diamond from her...so its a fair deal..what say dear??

--------------------------------------------

Reena was about to go back to kgf with rocky she was packing her bags..

khan begum: make sure you dont forget anything!!

Reena: yes auntie

Samira(khan begum's real daughter): akka can I go with you too??

Reena :what would you do there ??

samira: akka i want to see your wedding..id come back as soon as its over..take me with you please !!

khan begum: take her with you Reena baby ..she had been eating my head...nagging me about you and rockys wedding ...id come and take her back with me as soon as its over..

Reena: then you also come with us auntie...to bless us!!

khan begum : my blessing are always with you baby Reena...I can't come because of my ill health...id come soon as soon as I recover ok??

Reena: I can delay our marriage till you get well then..

KHan begum: no you dont have to do that..id come as soon as I am well...just go and get your Prince Charming before someone else does.....!!

Reena blushes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samira;thats a pretty pearl necklace akka when did you buy that??

Reena: raja gave it to me...

Samira:oh "raja" ehhh....

rocky comes there....

samira: Raja is here akka!!

rocky: umm only my dear calls me by that name...for others im rocky!!!

Reena: raja...shes just playing around..there was no need to be that rude..

samira: its ok akka....its cute how protective he's about you...I don t want to come in between...oh I almost forgot Mallama had asked me for some help at the kitchen..

Samaira goes away

Reena:raja cmon...samaira is also a part of our family...let her be

rocky:if you say so dear...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reena: stay few more days..whats the hurry..I have already sent her letter asking her to come...wait till khan auntie is here..

samaira: no shes sick....I need to go back and take care of her till shes well...I shouldn't have left her alone!!

Reena: dont worry..shed be alright...I have appointed a good doctor in her care!! you stay back a few days!!

samaira: ok akka if you say so...I can't ever say no to my akka!!

Reena: thats a good sister!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fatima: pink really suits you madam...you should wear this,,,

Reena: are you sure...raja would like this??

mallama:ofcourse..boss wont be able to take his eyes off you!!

Reena smiles shyly..while Fatima and mallama look at each other!!

just then Samira enters the room panting heavily..

Reena: what happened Sammy ...??

Reena: first sit down and take a deep breathe!!now tell me what is it??--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

later

rocky comes to reenas room

rocky: dear where were you....why didnt you come for dinner...I had done so much preparation for you..are you sick??should I call for doctor??

Reena:no-its not like that

rocky comes close to her and holds her chin upwards with his fingertips: then what is it?? tell me..

Reena goes and hug rocky..hiding her face completely in his chest..

rocky:hey what is it?? tell me...

samaira comes there: ammi...my ammi-khan begum had died!!! (she breaks down)

Reena frees herself from rockys hold and goes to samaira to console her...

Reena: dont worry id take care of you..you will stay here with us!!!

samaira:*sob* t-thank you-

Reena: no need to thank...she was like mother to me..and you're my sister!! my only family left

rocky:yeah shes right...my wife's family is my family....you can stay with her here..

to be continued------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>