Chapter 2: Serena and her sisters play with her Fennekin

Serena arrived at the local Pokémon Center and got a room big enough for he and her sisters to share and got the girls inside the room and released her Fennekin so that way her sisters could play with it and she could figure out her plan from here, because she didn't have a plan in place. She should have thought ahead because she wants to consider her sisters' feelings and keep them safe from harm. She loved them so much.

Madeline was the most shyest of her sisters, and as much she loved Pokémon, She didn't bond with them all the time like Beth did.

Beth started playing with Fennekin, and Fennekin happily played with Beth. happy for someone to play with it and have fun.

Carly was in Serena's lap, happily cuddling her big sister and spending time with her.

Alaina was eating her snack and drinking chocolate milk, Happy to be with Serena.

Lindsay was asleep on the bed with her blanket wrapping her body and her stuffed Bulbasaur, and Serena was watching her.

Jane was watching Pokemon Battles on TV.

Serena fed Fennekin some Pokémon food.

Serena then fed Madeline, Carly, Alaina, Beth, Jane, and Lindsay some dinner and then led them to their room they all shared.

Serena asked," Who wants a bath first?

Alaina said," Me, please, big sister Serena.

Serena nodded and led Alaina to the bathroom and gave her a bath and dressed her in PJ'S, and helped her brush her teeth.

Serena then carried her to bed and tucked her into bed with her stuffed Charmnder.

Serena then gave Beth a bath and dressed her in PJ'S, and helped her brush her teeth.

Serena then carried her to bed and tucked her into bed with her stuffed Squirtle.

Serena then gave Carly a bath and dressed her in PJ'S, and helped her brush her teeth.

Serena then carried her to bed and tucked her into bed with her stuffed Eevee.

Serena then gave Lindsay a bath and dressed her in PJ'S and helped her brush her teeth.

Serena then carried her to bed and tucked her into bed with her stuffed Bulbasaur.

Serena then gave Jane a bath and dressed her in PJ'S and helped her brush her teeth.

Serena then carried her to bed and tucked her into bed with her stuffed Pikachu.

Serena then gave Madeline a bath and dressed her in PJ'S and helped her brush her teeth.

Serena then carried her to bed and tucked her into bed with her blanket Chespin.

Serena then got a shower herself, got dressed herself and brushed her teeth, and headed to bed with Fennekin next to her.