chapter 1: Serena is becoming a trainer today

Serena was awoken up her mom's Pokémon, and She got dressed in a black tank with a red skirt with gray stockings and black tennis shoes with a pink pokeball on them and she put on a pink hat with black lines on it and headed downstairs to wake up her sisters Alaina, Carly, Madeline, Lindsay, Beth, and Jane and get them ready for the day. She chose an outfit for her little sisters. She was excited to become a Pokémon Trainer today but felt sad that her sisters were not old enough to become trainers. She wished that they could be Pokémon Trainers already and not feel sad, but Serena adored all of her sisters, and she wanted them safe and sound from harm.
She was kind of worried about leaving her sisters behind. She wanted to stay with them and wait until they turned ten in a few years and could get their starter Pokémon. they were 1 year old.

Carly was wearing a blue knee-length dress with a blue sweater and blue flats, and her hair was in a high ponytail.

Lindsay was wearing a red knee-length dress with a red sweater and red flats, and her hair was braided into twin braids.

Alaina was wearing a pink knee-length dress with a pink sweater and pink flats, and her hair was curled.

Beth was wearing a knee-length green dress with a green sweater and green flats, and her hair was braided into twin braids.

Madeline was wearing a yellow knee-length dress with a yellow sweater and yellow flats with her hair in a very beautiful, messy bun.

Jane was wearing a purple knee-length dress with a purple sweater and purple flats, and her hair was in a cute ponytail.

They all headed downstairs to eat breakfast together before heading to Professor Sycamore's Laboratory so that Serena can get her starter Pokémon today and head on her journey, which they sad but happy for her because she was the best big sister ever.

They ate breakfast and headed to Professor Sycamore's Laboratory to see Serena get her first Pokémon. Alaina was holding Serena's right hand, and Beth was holding Serena's left while Lindsay, Carly, and Madeline walked beside their sisters.

Alaina asked," So big sister, which Pokémon are you going to pick?

Serena said," It's a secret little sister, Alaina.

They arrived at the Pokémon Laboratory and headed inside to see Professor Sycamore getting stuff ready for Serena to pick her first Pokémon.

Sycamore said," First up is Chespin, and it's a grass type, Next is Froakie, and it's water type, and lastly, There's Fennekin, and it's a fire type. Do you know which Pokémon you want?

Serena said," They are so cute, but I already know which Pokémon I wanted. Fennekin, would you like to come home with me?

Fennekin smiled and jumped into Serena's arms before snuggling to Serena's head.

Serena grabbed her six little sisters and left the Pokémon Laboratory and headed home when their mom appeared in front of them.

Grace said," I got a job offer, and I can't take the girls with me. Would you allow them to accompany you on your journey, Serena?

Serena said," Of course, Lindsay, Beth, Jane, Carly, Alaina, and Madeline can come with me on my journey, mom. We are going to be packing right now. We love you, mom.

Serena helps her sisters pack their clothes and other items they need to survive and then gather sleeping tents in case they need to sleep outside one night and leave the house.