Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."

Start from the beginning

In the large group of heroes there you saw Denki, so out of spite you approached him.

"I didn't expect to see you here." You began and accidentally caused Denki to jump up from surprise.

"Geez Y/n you gotta stop sneaking up on me like that bro!" Denki sighed in relief and his body finally calmed down when he realized it was just you.

"You seem tense." You pointed out, placing a hand on your hip as you smiled mockingly at him.

"I-I am not..! It's just that... There's so many heroes around.. And to think I'm in the Vanguard team instead of the rearguard team gives me more chills." He said with a light blush.

"Still means you're tense." You continued to tease him.

"No I'm not-"
"Everyone gather around! We're going to raid the Villa in about 30 minutes!" A sidekick yelled, and both you and Denki got serious and walked over to the current leader of this raid aka Edgeshot. He was standing near a cliff, gazing over at the said Villa you were going to raid.

"The Enemy lieutenants gather in that Villa for their regular meetings." Edgeshot began, posing like a ninja while the heroes comforted their interns. But no one comforted you because Endeavor wasn't here for some reason, well even if he were hear you'll doubt he'll even try talking to you.

"Someone among them can teleport through a portal, but the one man who can activate it is now in the hospital. If we capture the guy who helps them escape, our enemy will have nowhere to run." Edgeshot said.

You then suddenly heard a specific someone speak behind you.

" Hey... Is it really safe for us to be here?" It sounded like a girl. A very familiar girl.

You glanced behind and saw two students of UA from class 1-B, Komori and Juzo. The mushroom girl and Mr. Softening Quirk.

"Komori.." Juzo looked at her.

"The League of Villains is there right? They attacked UA High, didn't they?" Komori looked up at Juzo, uneased by the raid even though it has yet to start.

Juzo looked like he couldn't find the right words to lessen his classmate's anxious nerves, because at that situation he was also anxious. So you decided to step forward and do it yourself.

You turned your torso to face them.

"It's true their forces have grown too large." You took a few steps closer to them.

"L/n..?" Juzo and Komori looked at you as you crouched down at Komori's eye level.

"Shigaraki has acquired immense power. He will use the easiest way to achieve his goal. You're not the only one who's in danger." You smiled reassuringly at Komori, and her eyes slightly widened as you did.

"But Don't worry." You reached out, gently taking her hands into yours while maintaining eye contact.

"We only need to help with the first phase of the heroes' operation. Since Fat Gum and other trustable heroes are here. I bet we'll be back in the rearguard in no time." You slightly squeezed her hand, and you could sense her anxiousness dying down while her worried expression softened along with her very noticeable breathing pattern.

"L/n... Thank you.." She murmured, which you responded with a nod before standing back up, walking back to where you left Denki at.

Komori is tensed because only 5 students of UA are in the Vanguard team. Which is apparently you, Denki, Tokoyami, Komori and Juzo. And honestly you're a bit tensed too, you just learned how to remain calm at a situation like this because of Hawks' teaching and fighting style.