Chapter 26- Reveal

We all sat at a table with our own heaps of food. The only sounds were forks, spoons, and knives scraping the plates for food and going into our mouths. Everyone devoured their food as if they never saw anything like it before. We all came to a closing and sat in silence with stuffed tummies. Just to escape this awkward silence I grabbed the burner phone from my pocket and checked if there were any updates. None. Answer please! Get me out of this awkwardness! Did anything happen to him?

"So is that why you said you wanted to go get Theron the second time?" Orvyn broke the silence and spoke to Cedric.

"Yes."

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Ric over here did not let me go get you for the third try. He insisted on getting you. Now I know why. Then for the fourth try, we all went to get you."

"It took four tries to get you back." Zarola acknowledged.

"Thanks for getting me though, all of you," I smiled, "I always thought that Than saved me from a fire but they were the ones who started it. They had been feeding me lies my whole life." I slouched. Cedric grabbed my hand from under the table, it made me relax and calm down.

Sephtis's P.O.V.

"SHE'S WHAT!" Thanatos raged with fury jumping up from his office chair as soon as he heard Ron was still alive. We got back to Than base in the morning and I was dreading this moment. "How did this happen?! You said she was dead! You better have not lied to me or I'll have your puny head on my desk!"

"I thought she was dead, she was in the center of the explosion."

"How did she survive an explosion?!" Thanatos's face was blood red with rage.

"She also had some friends along with her." Blabber mouth Trevor added.

"How many?"

"Four."

"Well if she was looking to destroy the organization she would have more numbers, unless they all have the same abilities as her. That's impossible we got rid of the werewolves, all that was left was Theron and her father."

Thanatos knew that the Drone was Theron's father. It was probably his doing all along.

"You imbecile! There weren't any robbers were there?! Theron's father isn't really dead is he?!"

"Theron's father?" I tried to play it cool and act as if I did not know he is her father.

"Don't play dumb!" Thanatos strode over to me and lifted me up by my collar. "It all started when Theron failed a mission. What is your scheme? Were you both trying to run away and live a life together? Are you both in love? You both escaped why did you come back?" Thanatos turnes to Trevor, "Go on lock down! No one leaves or enters!"

"Yes sir!" Trevor ran out to prepare and tell everyone to initiate lock down.

Thanatos threw me on to a chair; its armrests locked my wrists down and my ankles to the chair. The seat became suction cupped to the ground.

"Theron failed a mission, Theron supposedly died, you were ambushed and gone for days, the Drone supposedly died as well, Theron comes back to life! Is there more you care to tell me about lover boy?!"

My pocket started to vibrate. I hoped, wished, and prayed for Thanatos not to hear it.

"Is that a phone I hear?" Thanatos smirked, "Since when do I let you have a phone Sephtis, my boy?" Thanatos mocked. He stalked towards me and pulled out the burner phone from my jacket pocket. He started to laugh maniacally. "What are the coordinates of Than base?" Thanatos read the message aloud. "Who is this from? You're dear Theron? You traitor! Is this how you repay your father from taking you off the streets years ago?!"

"You're the one who put me there!" I yelled at the top of my lungs with ferocity.

"What's the matter? I noticed you haven't called me dad in a while."

"You lost that privilege after you killed my mother and left me on the streets to die! You are the one who is a traitor! I was seven! You killed her on my birthday then you said we are going on a road trip. We did until you kicked me out of the car! Then when I turned eight you decided to 'rescue me'."

"Details, details. Now why don't I send her the coordinates of our lovely home here in Than base and ambush her? How does that sound sunny?" He mocked.

Beep, Beep, Beep. The signal of the lock down; we are now in lock down. My father flips open the burner phone and I struggle to get out of this chair to stop him. I see him punch in some numbers; then he clicks send.

"No!" I thrash more trying to get out of the chair.

Theron's P.O.V.

The burner phone starts to vibrate and I pull it out. "Seph sent the coordinates, let's go." We all get up and go to our rooms to grab our stuff. We exit our rooms and Orvyn has his laptop in hand. Cedric checks us out while we wait for our car.

Orvyn opens his laptop, "What are the coordinates?" I open the phone to show him the coordinates and Orvyn plugs them in. As soon as Cedric walks out our car comes into view and stops right beside us. We all get in and Orvyn opens the GPS on his laptop. We are off to kill the wizard.