Chapter 25- Confessions and Plans

We all sat there in silence not knowing what to say. Thanks a lot to blabber mouth Zarola.

"Is it true?" Orvyn stares at both Cedric and I looking for approval or denial. I did not think about Orvyn. How does he feel right now with the fact his best friend is mates with his long lost twin sister? Cedric is not only Orvyn's best friend but also the Alpha.

What is the point in hiding anymore? Everyone is going to find out anyway. "Yes." I blurted.

Cedric looked at me surprised, "I thought you didn't want to tell anyone?"

"Everyone is going to find out anyway."

"Why were you hiding this from everyone?" Orvyn asked perplexed.

"I was under Than's rules all my life and rule number one was no relationships."

"Why?" Orvyn asked.

"Because if you get attached to someone, they could find out about the organization and we might want to leave Than and be with them. Obviously, Than does not want anyone to leave and for people to find out about the organization."

"Oh." Orvyn understood.

"I was still... afraid." I looked down. I never confessed about being scared before; I am never scared. "Now I have gained all of you and it can be taken away so easily by my hand or someone else's. I felt like if I came out and told everyone we were mates, it would make it real and official. I felt like they would come after all of you. It is rather you choose between living and love. I have to keep reminding myself I am not in Than anymore; the rules do not apply to me anymore. They should not even apply to the people in Than."

Orvyn walked to Cedric, "She is still my sister and you still are my best friend, so if you ever hurt her...,"

"I know, I know. You slit my throat." Cedric cut Orvyn off.

"A zillion times."

"Oh and Cedric knows we are the Royal Shadow Wolves." I told Orvyn.

"What?!"

"Orvyn it was an accident. Theron glitch and then... I did too." Zarola defended me.

"You activated?" Orvyn said surprised. Zarola nodded her head yes. "So I am the only one that's not activated?"

"Don't worry, it's not that fun."

"Hold on. Where did you activate? There are cameras everywhere."

"Don't worry, I have the video." I pulled out the chip.

"Good. Do not throw it here. Break it later then we will bury it somewhere else." Orvyn informed.

"Ok." I agreed.

"Night," Orvyn put his hands in his pockets and left.

"I should probably go to sleep too," Cedric stood up.

"I'll walk you to the door," I got up and walked Cedric to the door.

"Does this mean we are back together?" Cedric asked. I paused. "All your secrets are out Theron. You tried to protect me but glitching will keep happening until you learn to control your powers. I know you won't hurt me." He held me in his embrace.

He was right. Everything is out and I tried to protect him; it did not work. I want to be with him. I put my hands around his neck and kissed him.

"Is that a yes?" He smiled widely.

"Yes," I smiled widely too. I have not smiled in forever. Cedric makes me feel all emotions I have never felt before. Cedric hugged me closer to him and kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss.

"Night Theron."

"Night. Oh wait. What time should we get up again?"

"Eight."

I closed the door with a smile on my face. Zarola jumped right in front of me and startled me.

"Tell me everything! Is he a good kisser? How is it like kissing an Alpha? Is he nice to you?"

I laughed at Zarola's perkiness. That is what I noticed about her; she is perky but can be serious when needed.

"Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" She grabbed my hand and shoved me on my bed at she sat on hers.

"Yea he is."

"Yea he is what?" She smiled.

"He's a good kisser and nice to me." It was awkward talking about this subject but it was also fun, especially with my sister. "Alright Zee go to sleep. We have to get up at eight."

=================================================================

"Trevor probably told Thanatos that I'm alive by now. They probably are having extra security now." I am so upset he found out I'm alive.

"We are Shadow Wolves. I saw you went through the wall without breaking it. You can get in and unlock the door from there."

"Zarola that's genius!" I said excited. We actually can do this.

"Zarola!" My father coughed.

"Oh. You must have been really asleep dad. Cedric found out cause Tee glitched and I activated. Oh, also Cedric and Theron are mates."

"Zarola!" I coughed.

"What? I thought you said everyone is going to find out anyway so they should know?"

Ugh, using my own words against me. Well played Zee, well played. My father just stood there. He did not know what to say. What are you even suppose to say?

"Congratulations' on finding your mate," He said finally speaking up.

"All right, enough awkwardness. Secrets are out; let's get back to the plan." I tried to move things along.

"First we need to know which building. Remember I found four warehouses." Orvyn restated.

"Ok, I'll ask Seph the coordinates of the building." I pulled out the burner phone and texted him. "All right, I asked him. I'll tell you when he answers back."

"So what should we do until then?" Zarola asked.

"Well if all of you are hungry there is a buffet in the hotel." My father suggested.

============================================================

Authors Note:

Vote

Follow

Comment

First: Hey! I know I have not updated in a while and I am sorry for that. I have been so busy.

Second: If you know any good songs for any of my chapters, I would love to hear them! If you do comment here, send me a private message, or post it on my board. Thanks!

Third: Drum roll please! I have decided to enter this book for the Wattys!!!! What do you guys think? So read, comment, follow, share my book with your friends, and vote as much as you can :D !!!