4 ★ Valentines Day Isn't Important

Valentine (Laufey)

"Junghwan!"  I hear someone yell, the voice I heard was definitely not Kyungmin. I turn my head around to see Jihoon.

"Yeah?"  Asking him. It's been a couple of weeks since we've now met and started in this new school.

Those couple of weeks we're actually stressful as fuck, with girls sneaking in letters and flowers in my table, and it's annoying. I admire how they like me, but it's not really my type.

"Where's Kyungmin?"  Jihoon asked, wrapping his arms in my shoulder. "Don't know,"  I answer back.

"Jihoonieeee!!"  Yelled a Kyungmin that was headed towards us. Me and Jihoon looked at each other, confused. Why?

Well first of all, why was he with Han Zhen? Second of all, DID HE GET A HAIRCUT?!

"Kyungmin... About your hair, what happened?"

"Han Zhen fixed it, cute right? Hehe."

"Yeah... Very!"

A moment of silence passed as I got those words out of my mouth, feeling awkward as fuck.

l try to break the silence, but before I could talk, someone else did.

"Should we eat lunch now...?"

"Is that even a question? OF COURSE!!!"  Kyungmin stated with an attitude.

"Valentine's Day is getting closer, don't y'all think so?"  Jihoon speaks as he shoved some rice in his mouth.

"So what? What's important about Valentines Day anyways?"

I wish I never said that sentence.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT???"  Kyungmin screams, making me cover my ears.

"I think he's mad because so much people like you, yet you don't see the importance in Valentine's."  Jihoon whispers to me.

But really, what is important about Valentine's?

So.Much.Stuff.In.My.Desk.

HOW THE FUCK AM I GONNA FIT ALL OF THESE CHOCOLATES, CARDS OR WHATEVER SHIT IS IN HERE IN MY BAG???

"Well, you're lucky this valentines!"  Dohoon says as  he snuck up on me, tapping my shoulder.

"WHAT THE FU— Oh. Sorry about that."  I bow to him, feeling embarrassment crawl on my skin.

"Hahaha, you get scared easily, don't you?"

"I guess... I didn't know that myself."

"Does that mean I know you more than you do...?"

"Huh?"

"What?"

"Nevermind."

I'm not sure what he meant by that, but it seemed to light up a warm feeling in my chest.

"Did you receive any gifts today?"  I ask, eating the chocolates which we're suprisingly good enough.

"Yeah, I did. But not that much."  He says as he looked at my desk that had a mountain of chocolate.

"One of the girls that confessed to me asked me if I wanted to be their valentine. Isn't it strange?"

"That?"

"Once you feel love, there's no going back. You'd randomly gain courage to talk to your crush, just like what that girl did to me. You can't control them, but you love it."

"Isn't that technically humiliating yourself?"

"Well... I don't know, I haven't experienced having a crush on someone before."

"You know, you should read the letters they give you." Dohoon said as he took a seat right next to mine. "Sometimes, they get pretty interesting."

"How so?"  I ask, taking one of the cards given to me. "They express the feelings they have for you in that card. Isn't it nice to feel those emotions to the person you love?" Dohoon starts to look at the window, as if he's thinking of something deep.

Wouldn't it be great to feel that towards you?

Oh wait, I think I have already.

YOOOO IM BACK 🔥🔥🔥
HOW'S EVERYONE?? IM SO SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING MANY CHAPTERS, IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY W/ SCHOOL 😞

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD DAY!!! LOVE YALL^^

edit: i didnt get to publish this chapter because your author has been experiencing the same thing.

HUEYEUEYEUEYW