After they were released the four ladies went on to do big things.

Madeline signed with Barcelona and played there from 2018 until 2024 then she signed for Arsenal and while at Barca she won 5 league titles, 4 Copa de la Reina's, 4 Supercopa's, and 3 Champions League's titles.

Kennedy and Kendall signed for Lyon and have been there since 2018

In their time at Lyon Kennedy and Kendall have won 5 league titles, 4 Coupe de France féminine, and 3 champions league titles.

And Scarlett went to fucking space, grew her YouTube channel from 2 million subscribers all the way to around 40 million subscribers, and now she's dominating football and is gonna win a lot of shit this season and in the rest of her career.

"She didn't." Madeline says."And FYI if you play for Chelsea just know that game coming up is gonna be real fun for you."

"Ooh." Jasmine says then we watch the game.

"She's getting pissed." I mumble as I watch my girlfriend make run after run while Lauren James completely ignores her.

"Jordan you may need to sub Scarlett or LJ." Jasmine says as Lauren shoots the ball over the goal.

"Why?" Jordan Nobbs asks as Scarlett makes another run into the box that Lauren complete ignores.

"OH FUCK OFF LAUREN." Scarlett shouts.

"That's why." I say.

"STOP COMING INSIDE EVERY FUCKING TIME." Scarlett shouts.

"Shit." Jasmine whispers.

"YOU'RE A WINGER." Scarlett shouts. "STAY OUT WIDE FOR ONCE AND CROSS THE FUCKING BALL INTO THE DAMN BOX."

"Chloe and Alessia go warm up." Jordan says then I watch Scarlett walk upfield while muttering to herself in French.

"I wonder what she's saying." Beth says.

"No clue." I say as I watch the game.

A couple minutes later Scarlett makes another run into the box as Lauren dribbles up field and once again Lauren doesn't pass.

Instead Lauren cuts inside only to get the ball stolen immediately.

"YOU SELFISH FUCK." Scarlett shouts.

"If only she would pass to Scarlett or someone else once in a while then maybe her cutting inside would workout." Jasmine mumbles as I watch Scarlett turn and look towards our bench then our girlfriend walks towards the bench.

"ALESSIA." Jordan shouts then she waves Alessia back to the bench.

"Besides the obvious selfishness that Lauren can sometimes have." Alex says. "Does Scarlett have an issue with Lauren."

"No." I say. "Scarlett just hates when people make bad decisions on the field."

"I hope she knows she's gonna have to explain that after this is over." Lucy says as Scarlett gets to the sideline.

Once Scarlett gets to the sideline she high fives Alessia's hand then she comes over to the bench, grabs a water bottle, and sits down next to me.

"You wanna talk or..."

"Not really." Scarlett says then she leans her head back and relaxes.

"Alrighty." I mumble then I watch the game in silence.

A little while later the game ends in a 2-0 win for us.

"About fucking time." Scarlett says as we stand up then she leaves the bench and heads to the locker room.

"Just let her cool off." Madeline says.

"Oh we know better than to interrupt her angry showers." I say.

When Scarlett's angry she takes long showers to cool off.

"Smart ladies." Kendall says.

"So what's your problem with Scarlett?" Ella asks as she looks at Lauren.

"I don't have one?" Lauren James says.

"So you deliberately didn't pass to her?" Millie questions.

I'm glad everyone else is asking this stuff.

Woulda looked bad if Jasmine or I questioned LJ.

"I had lanes." Lauren says.

"Bitch." Kennedy says.

"Maybe on one occasion." Esme says. "Every other time was begging for the ball to be crossed."

"Let's continue this conversation in the locker room." Jordan says so I shake hands with the Danish players then I follow Jasmine towards the locker room.

When we get in the locker room I see Scarlett laying on the training table in the middle of the room so Jasmine and I approach our girl.

"How's she asleep already?" Fran asks.

"Not asleep." Scarlett says. "Just relaxing."

"No shower?" I question.

"No hot water." Scarlett says.

"Well that sucks." Maya says.

"Yes it does Maya." Scarlett says. "Yes it does."