Cold plunges-Little Sturniolo

In Madi's pov btw:

Nick, Matt, and Chris and i, are going to do cold plunges. Right now we are in a super market on a search for bags of ice.

"I need Ice and a lot of it." Chris says as we are walking around the super market. Nick is walking next to Chris and says,

"Shhhh."

"Just get it, like why are you telling everyone." Nick says continuing to walk. Rights after Nick said that though he stopped and went into one isle and Matt followed him. Me and Chris were still searching for bags of ice.

"The ice hast to be right here this is where all the fridges are." I say to Chris as we walk to the Fridges and look for ice bags.

"Well i don't see any ice." Chris says. Matt then find us and walks up to us holding the camera.

"They don't have ice?" Chris asked Matt.

"I think they have ice i just don't think it's gonna be in like." Matt stops.

"In the frozen section." Chris adds on.

"Maybe they have it in the back." I say.

We walk around the fridge's more and Chris spots ice. Chris opens the fridge door and finds literally two bags.

"Two bags of ice are you serious." Chris says turning back looking at the camera. I see Nick start to walk up to us. Chris turns back to the fridge and takes out the first bag of ice and placed it on the floor.

"Why'd that sound like a lego." I say.

"Isn't that all we need two bags?" Nick says standing next to Matt. Matt turns the camera to when Nick said that, and then turned it back to Chris.

"Are you f*cking crazy we need like eight." Chris says getting the last ice bag and closing the fridge door.

"Okay we need to put those back and go somewhere else." Nick says to Chris.

"Or we can just get em while we're here." Chris says.

"Why would we do that?" Nick asked.

"Ok and what if the next place has four?" Chris says. We go to check out and Chris asked a question to the worker.

"Do you think, Is that like all the ice that you have like all the ice in the freezer?"

"Do you need some more?" The worker asked.

"Yeah." Nick and Chris both say at the same time.

"If there's more." Nick says. The worker said that they have some in the back and that he'll go and grab it. Chris tells him we only need three more bags.

We make it outside finally and are heading back to the car and Chris is holding all five bags of ice.

"I'm unsatisfied i want more ice I was just embarrassed to ask for a larger amount." Chris says.

"You know, cause we had to ask like the back inventory and i wasn't gonna be like yeah i need twelve more bags of ice." Chris says.

"So we're going somewhere else?" Nick asked unlocking the car.

"Yeah." Chris says.

Time skip!!

We all get the ice bags in the bathtub.
"Wow Nick the plants and candles you added in here makes it very like nice and aesthetic." Matt says.

"Thank you." Nick says.

"Of course." Matt adds on. Chris starts throwing and pouring the ice out of its bag.

We now had about 9 bags of ice in the tub now.

"Oh my god." Chris says showing the camera the bathtub.

"This is 9 bags of ice." I say holding up an Ice cube and then dropping it back in the tub.

"I think we might have too much Ice." I say.

"No, there's never to much!" Chris says holding the camera up to me.

"I'm really scared." I say.

"I'm ecstatic." Chris says. Matt comes and pours another bag of ice in the tub.

"Chris how did you get ice in the plant?" I ask looking at the plant.

"I don't know." Chris says.

"Here take this." Chris says giving me the camera. I turn the camera to face Nick, Matt, and Chris.

"That's all the ice?" Chris asked.

"Yeah." Nick and Matt both say at the same time.

"I wanted more." Chris whines. (Whines sounds wrong but it's alright)

Small time skip:

"Nick definitely has the best shirt on for this." Chris says showing Nicks shirt the LetsTrip one.

"Wait wheres my Pepsi?" Chris asked. We had put Chris's Pepsi in the ice so it could get cold. I go and reach for it but the water is so cold.

"Oh my god." I say laughing on how cold the water was and then drying my hand with a towel.

STAY TUNED FOR WHEN WE DO THE PLUNGES!!! I KNOW THIS WAS SHORT BUT I PROMISE THINGS WILL GET LONGER😅

quick important A/n:

Hi guys so I know i have to make this a part two bout there is only gonna be a part two Theres not gonna be multiple parks like the baking blind deaf and mute one.

Also instead of just doing like videos i am gonna start to do some more of like what i was doing at the beginning of this story cause i feel like you guys liked that stuff so I'm gonna bring note of it back. Also the next part will come out tomorrow. Anyways bye❤️❤️

(Also sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes)

(Also if you have any ideas for stories or just things you want me to write just let me know)

(Also tysm for all your support❤️