Introduction

Blurb

High school at Crestwood Heights High feels like the end of the world, and for Zoe and her friends, it might just be. Reopening after a mysterious summer "remodeling," the school now harbors a new library and a seemingly friendly librarian, Mr. Henderson.

For Zoe, the library promises a haven of books and new adventures. However, for Oakley, the newly appointed librarian, the dream job takes a dark turn. Late-night whispers lead him to a hidden trap door, unveiling an underground grotto filled with occult books and relics.

As Oakley delves into the forbidden knowledge, he realizes that opening these books unleashes forces from the other side. The once-promising school year now teeters on the brink of supernatural chaos, and there's no closing the door once it's been opened. Will Zoe and her friends survive the sinister secrets lurking beneath Crestwood Heights High?

Intro

Hello!! This will be my 4th year doing ONC!! Lol, I have not finished one yet soooo hopefully this will be the year!

I will be a little slow at uploading at times, due to having surgery (but fingers crossed that won't stop me from writing!).

Chosen to Survive is deeply inspired by Buffy the Vampire Slayer! If you have not watched it please please check it out!!

The prompts that I am using are,

62, There is something creepy about the new librarian at school.

97, It is your first day at your first job, and you discover the library you'll be working in is very haunted.

And here is an alternative cover!! Lol, I had a hard time picking between them!

Copyright

Copyright © 2024

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise—without prior written permission of the publisher or the authors.

This is a work of fiction. Although its form is that of an autobiography, it is not one. Space and time have been rearranged to suit the convenience of the book, and with the exception of public figures, any resemblance to persons living or dead is coincidental. The opinions expressed are those of the characters and should not be confused with the authors.

If you see this book off of Wattpad, please contact me and do not read it.