"Don't think about it. Just enjoy the view." Kaira's voice makes me look over to her and she points to the view as we are high in the air.

It is breath taking seeing everything from seeing to so high up.

Yeah, I can do this.

"Oh my God!" I barely get out as the cart tips over and the air seems to be sucked from my lungs at the speed we just picked up while it looks like we are barreling down back to the earths crust.

"Yes!" Samuel squeals and as the cart jerks to the side his arms go in the air.

Mine can't leave the bar.

I won't die. I won't die.

I can't do this!

Get me off this cart, I am going to loose the light breakfast.

My breath come in pants as I can't get a second to breath but my eyes will not leave the sight before us. Back and forth. Up and down. Even around and around.

Shiznits, I feel like a milkshake.

Finally the cart slows and gives a bit of a jerk forward.

"Thank you for coming on the Rolly Bolly. Hope to see you again." The speakers voice is back.

I think not.

"That was so cool!" Samuel gushes next to me and I look down at him to which he laughs. "Your face."

Kaira giggles and finally the bar raises from my lap. My feet bolt as my body moves before my mind can think. With my first deep breath, I can feel my body shakes. I shake my head and turn around to find my son and Kaira laughing.

A huff, I hold my hand out and help Samuel out of the cart then Kaira. She pats my chest over my heart and kisses my cheek. She holds my hand as we follow Samuel out of the exit area.

"Which one next?" Kaira asks and my stomach flips back to normal.

"There?" Samuel smiles pointing over.

I smile and breath easily. That I can most certainly handle. With a nod from Kaira and I, we all walk over and stand in line once more.

"Now you look like a happy person." Kaira smirks and then laughs.

"That was a different experience back there."

"Going on another one or will you bow out?"

"If Samuel wants me to then I will go but if he doesn't ask for me then I will gladly stand on the side lines there."

Kaira laughs and leans back against me as Samuel is watching the scene before us unfold while we wait our turn. "Didn't you ever hear that saying if you have a fear to face it or else it can control you in the long run?"

"Rollercoaster fear can gladly control me in the long run." I reply back without a second thought and her silent laughter against my chest makes me smile.

"Are you a group?" The worker motions to the three of us.

"Yes." I nod.

"Great. You will be the next to go in."

I nod and Samuel rubs his hands together. "This isn't going to be easy like a video game."

"No this is ten times funnier and hands on." He giggles.

"My plan to come after you." I chuckle.

"Right back at you because I want to see how many times I can hit your buzzer ding to be out." Samuel challenges and I laugh.

"I swear maybe I should sit it out." Kaira glances between Samuel and I.

"Not happening." I shake my head and pull her to me.

"Yeah Mom we need a buffer." Samuel snickers as Kaira's mouth drops open.

"That just isn't fair." Kaira smiles. "Maybe I will beat both of you at this one."

"Want to make a bet on that?" I whisper in her ear.

"Sure." She smirks. "I win then I can tie you up." She whispers as I keep my head close to her and Samuel is picking the cart he will use to help him in this game.

"Deal but if I win, what do I get?"

"Whatever you want."

I raise back to my height and smirk down at her. Kaira better hope I don't win.