Lonely

Levi's pov

I was just walking into the new dorms, I was in a bad mood because I knew my staple best friends ( I would never say that to them) weren't going to be with me this year. I'm groaning at my own thoughts of how horrible this year could go. All I had to do was focus on my studies last year the only reason I failed was because I focused on my sport ability instead of my intelligence.

I'm not even dumb.

I sigh and I walk through into my dorm. Room 2000, there as so many dorms now, when I was in my first year there was only around a 1000. Anyways the click of the handle and I was walking in.

I went to look around the room and I see, a tall brunette. He had emerald green eyes that has mostly sadness, his eyes sparkled upon seeing me. His long hair put up into a messy bun made him so hot. Honestly where has the man been? I'm pretty sure I have never seen him around.

"Oh he-" he spoke his voice deep and attractive making my body shiver, he stopped dead in his tracks just staring at me.

"You gonna stare all day?" I asked rolling my eyes

"Oh sorry" he looked a bit embarrassed as his cheeks flushed a light pink, this guy was amusing.

"I'm guessing my rooms the left one?" I question pointing to the left door. All he could do was reply with a simple nod, why was he so embarrassed? I walk into my room not bothering to look at it I set my suitcase down and open it up. I wanted to get some tea first, so I get up and walk to the kitchen to see who I actually wanted to see

"Brat. I'm not done speaking" I lean up against the door frame to look intimidating, I wanna see if he's like everybody else. Scared of me. I stare at him intently

"What?" He reply's boldly

"Not very polite, what's your name?" This brat was rude, well I guess my experiment worked he's just another annoying little kid.

"Eren" ... Eren? I thought his name might been like Charles or something ridiculous. I almost laugh at my thought, I catch myself before

"Alright Eren, nice to meet you?" I questioned I didn't actually know if it was nice to meet him? I shook my head seeing the confused look on his face.

"I'm Levi" I introduce myself, I hope his rudeness will fade I don't want to be rooming with a horrible person all year round.

"Cool" he says walking out, who does he think he is? How rude can a person be? I'm actually trying to be nice for once he should grateful that I'm not coming in with a shitty attitude like previous times.

I shake my head I don't wanna think about that brat. I make a cup of black tea and go back to my room putting aside my tea I beginning to unpack.

I could hear Eren's deep attractive voice through the walls talking to somebody, I decide to walk out of my room with my tea and Eren's right there in front of me. I peeked down to his phone that he was looking at. My eyebrows furrowed upon seeing

Historia ❤️

"Who's Historia?" I asked, maybe I shouldn't have it's not like we are close.

"Why do you care" Eren replies rudely, but he seems hurt I even mentioned her.

"I'm curious, why does she have a small heart?" I asked I want to know him more, strange for me really but I want somebody to trust this year. However Eren is clearly not showing that I can trust him right now. He started to walk to the front door, he had to go somewhere? But I have plans with him. I follow him with my tea

"It's none of your business dude" ... dude? I'm not ones of his 'bros' seriously. I internally sigh at his use of language, it makes me cringe.

"Hmm Eren I thought we could get along, but you're making this difficult" I meant what I said, when have I even been a nice person to anybody. Never. And when I finally am this... Eren guy decides to be a rude ass bitch. He isn't very attractive on the inside.

"You thought wrong then" Eren slammed the door for me to hear. His snarky comment made my blood boil more than it should, I was already in a shitty mood and now he has ruined it even more. My eyebrow furrow and my expression turns even colder.

I pull out my phone grumbling curse words like a mad man I look at my contacts seeing hange. I press call.

"LEVIIIII!!" I heard hanges usual scream

"Wait you never call me you usually call Erwin, whats up?" She calmed down and came to her senses

"My roommate he's horrific, he's a literal child and not child as in his looks, child as in personality" I emphasised on the word 'personality'

"Oh oh I see what's he like?" Hange continues on, I know that she loves hearing this.

"He talks to me like I'm some kinda of obstacle and, and just wants to never speak to me, you know what hange?! You know what. I was actually trying to be nice to him. Am I ever nice? Absolutely never. And he just goes along and decides to be a rude ass prick and ruin my day further" I ramble on with an aggressive tone, like I could punch something. I wanted to punch something why am I so mad?

"You got yourself a bit worked up. Is he really that rude or are you being a bit dramatic" hange said

"Hange. Am I ever dramatic?" I reply with a deadpan
tone.

"Ok you're right, what did he say then maybe it wasn't intended to be rude?" She said

"Ok well I said I thought we could get along and he said quote on quote 'you thought wrong' seriously who does this brat think he is?"

"Ok I think you just need to chill I'm sure he was probably so amazed by your good looks" hange giggled

"Tch, sure" I said rolling my eyes even though she couldn't see me.

"Hehe, well it's a better thought than whatever, He was just so blinded by your beauty that he... fumbled?" She chuckled nervously

"Yeah yeah ok I think this conversation is over, you're not helping" why did I even think hange could help she's what's the word? Delusional

"WAITTT, wait, wait ,wait, what did you say his name was?" She asked

"Eren"

____________________________________
Hello again! I wrote 1160 words. Levi's chapter is a bit shorter than Erens but that's really because Levi's life is simpler. Anyways tell me what do you think will happen next based on the first 2 chapters! Hoped you enjoyed!!