trent Alexander Arnold- mornings

It was a normal morning as I woke up in bed a felt a pair of strong arms around my waist, I turned to my side to see Trent was awake to my surprise. "Morning my love" he said with his raspy morning voice clear which made me weak, "Morning" I replied back still tired. Trent sat up then grabbed my waist to pull me onto his lap with ease then put his strong bicep around my shoulders. " you still somehow manage too look so perfect even in the morning" he said with his thick Scouse accent, this made me blush and I think he noticed as he pulled me into a gentle kiss with his soft lips, I looked him in the eyes admiring his beautifulness and he just looked at me in my eyes. "I love you" he said, it was something we didnt say that much so when we did it feels more meanfull, " I love you more" I replied with butterflys present in my stomach, "I don't think that's possible babe" Trent mumbled back, without thinking I pulled him into a hug, with my arms around his kneck.

We laid like this what felt like forever, neither of us wanting too
Let go eventually though I did as I was getting hungry. "babe I'm really sorry but I'm quite hungry" a smile appeared on his lips "don't apologise my love we can go make so pancakes if you like" a smile now crept in too my lips "yes please".

It was at times like this were it made me realise how madly in love I really and truly was