Chapter 10 - Love and Guilt

The end of school was coming up and every class were assigned to create an event that would contribute to the festival itself. For Yuusuke and my class, we decided to make a Butler/Maid Café. At first, Yuusuke and I both refused but everyone else were very excited for this idea. So, we pretty much had no choice.

The festival was going to start on Saturday and so we had an entire week to get the festival ready. Yuusuke and I had to inform the brothers that we would be leaving school late since we would have to help out with the preparations after school.

--

I walked through a hallway carrying boxes as Yuusuke noticed and decided to carry to the classroom for me. I was surprised but I let him help me.

Ever since that night when we studied together, he became more considerate and it would make me feel really happy. We became more comfortable with each other and continued to study together when we both had the chance.

"Sorry, but there are more boxes to get, Can you get them together, Yuusuke? Naomi?", a girl asked.

We nodded, "Sure."

We got the boxes and started to walk together in the hallway.

"Hey, Naomi?", Yuusuke spoke.

"Yeah?", I spoke, paying attention to the boxes I was holding.

"I didn't have a chance to thank you for everything you are doing for me. I really appreciate it," he said with a smile.

I looked at him as I kept walking, "No problem. Let's both do our best to head to college!"

"Yeah! Uh..ah!", Yuusuke started to lose his grip on the boxes he was holding and I immediately ran in front of him and pushed the boxes slightly back with my boxes that were in front of him.

"Th-Thank you!", Yuusuke said.

"Y-You're welcome! Now, I'm going to push your boxes back."

"O-Okay!"

I pushed the boxes back but they started to get close to his face, "N-Naomi! They are about to fall on my face!!!"

"OH MY GOSH! I'M SORRY! JUST PUSH THEM BACK WITH YOUR HEAD!"

"MY HEAD?!"

"JUST DO IT!!"

He used his forehead and placed the boxes back in a stable way. I moved my head and looked at him, "Are you okay now?"

"Yeah," Yuusuke replied as we both laughed so hard at what just happened.

Meanwhile..

Fuuto was watching us from the corner with a jealous look on his face.

--

The day of the culture festival came...

Yuusuke and I went to school together and got ready for our café event.

Yuusuke let his hair down and tied it into a ponytail and he wore a butler suit with gloves. Our classmates looked at him with satisfaction. "You look great!", a girl said.

The boys were dressed as butlers as well.

With the help of girls in my class, I wore a maid dress and I wore a side ponytail. I stepped into the classroom and Yuusuke just froze.

"Um...do I look weird?", I asked as Yuusuke shook his head, snapping out of his trance.

"Y-You look great, Naomi," Yuusuke replied.