Chapter 2 - Kindness

In my room, I decided to empty a couple boxes before I decide to walk around my new home. That I am sharing with THIRTEEN brothers.

Ugh...I still can't get over the fact that I am going to live with 13 new siblings...

My Dad just got engaged with a beautiful, kind woman named Miwa Asahina. I call her Ms. Asahina. She has 13 sons who are going to become my new brother. In a certain amount of months, my Dad and Ms. Asahina will be coming back to Japan to have their wedding so Ms. Asahina's sons and I will be able to attend it and see the beautiful ceremony.

In order to take care of business, and not worry about anything, my Dad suggested that I would move into the new place and get to know my future siblings. I didn't believe it at first, but for my Dad's happiness, I couldn't refuse.

And anyways, it would be a good experience.

"Okay, second box empty," I exhaled as I put two finished boxes together and put them to the side.

Then, I noticed sheets of paper on my desk, "Oh.."

The sheets of paper were maps of the entire house. They were drawn based on the floors. They showed where each brothers' bedroom is, the bathrooms, the kitchen, living room, everywhere...

I picked them up, "This is convienent. I guess it's time to explore."

I walked towards my door, took a breath to calm my nerves, and decided to follow the map once I closed the door behind me.

I walked around the floors with no such luck of running into a new sibling, until I reached the 5th floor of the living room, kitchen, and dining room.

I walked into the living room and found a guy that had white hair, pink and gray patterned shirt, a black jacket, and purple eyes.

"H-Hello...my name is Naomi Fujikawa. I'm Masato Fujikawa's daughter..", I spoke, trying not to stutter.

The guy smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"W-What?!", I spoke with surprise.

"This is a greeting hug!", the guy said happily.

"U-Um...okay?"

"Tsubaki," a voice was heard beside us as the guy named Tsubaki had to back away.

A guy with sleek, black hair and glasses stood before us, "You are making her have a bad impression on you."

"W-What? You're mean, Azusa," Tsubaki replied.

Azusa exhaled and smiled as he looked at me, "Nice to meet you. My name is Azusa. This is my identical twin, Tsubaki."

"You're identical?"

Tsubaki and Azusa nodded with a smile, "Yep!"

"Wow..i-it's nice to meet you both!"

A guy that was blonde, had glasses and wore a red suit walked out of the kitchen and stood before me as well, "Hello, my name is Ukyo. It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you as well!"

Wow..these men really look successful. Just meeting them really amazes me.

Another voice came from upstairs, "Hey what are you guys doing? Huh?"I looked up and then looked down.

"What?!What are you doing here?!", the guy came downstairs and pointed at me.

I placed my hands on my hips, "I told you, I wasn't kidding."

He placed a hand on his head and stepped back with disbelief.