Chapter 5 - Wedding Day

The day of the wedding was getting closer and closer. My excitement just kept on increasing every day. I will be able to see my Dad and Ms. Asahina together in an amazing ceremony and her 13 sons will soon be my true brothers.

I got used to living with the 13 brothers and all we have on our minds is the wedding. We are all very excited and we can't wait to become a true family.

Since the wedding was going to be in 2 weeks, I decided to go to the mall after school to look for something I could wear to the wedding. I didn't really have any money, but I wanted an idea on what I should wear by window shopping.

As I walked around, I saw a bookstore.

Hmm...I would like to see if I could get some manga that I can read if I have time.

I walked inside and looked at the manga section.

Oh my gosh..there's so many!

I kept looking then found a familiar person standing on the other side.

Fuuto! Aw man..do I have to run into him here?

Then, I remembered what Yuki said: "Just calm down okay, probably you'll notice that he's actually not a bad person. He's just a passionate guy who is very confident. Everything will be fine, okay. Don't stress yourself out."

I looked at him, walked and stood next to him, "That's a lot of DVDs."

"Yeah, I just wanted to observe how other actors so I can impr--", Fuuto noticed me and averted his gaze and continued to look for other DVDs. His tone changed, "Why are you talking to me? You might ruin my cover."

I kept my voice low, "Well, I am not screaming that you are the idol Asakura Fuuto right? Do you call what I'm doing "ruining your cover"?"

"Stop acting like a smartass, okay?"

"Oh, did you just say that I'm smart? Hmm...I guess you can give compliments," I replied with a teasing smirk.

"Naomi!"

I sighed,

"I just don't understand Fuuto.."

"Huh?", his face relaxed as I looked down and crossed my arms.

"Why..do you always act like this towards me? I don't understand. We met before, but you just made me upset."

 I'm starting to get fed up with how he's acting.

 I looked at him to try to get a point across. "We're going to be siblings soon. I just don't know why you would treat me this way. I'm older than you!"

He looked at me for a moment and then made a smirk, "I act this way only because your reactions are cute."

I blushed slightly, "What?"

He stepped closer, "I don't mean to hurt you, it's just that...it's fun to make fun of you."

I was silent as he stepped closer, our faces near, "I wonder why I didn't notice this sooner. You're cute," he continued.

He pinned me against the book shelf as one arm blocked me and he still held his DVDs within his other arm. He smiled mischieviously as he leaned in closer.

Oh no! Seriously?! Is he really going to try to kiss me here?!

I got one hand, placed it on his chest and pushed him back gently, "Fuuto...please, stop teasing me."

"Heh, sorry, I just couldn't help it."

"I appreciate that you think I'm cute, b-but please don't try to kiss me."