#04

It had been about a few weeks since school started, and Heeseung had already adjusted to his schedule and college life, as well as making a few friends. The cooking club was set to start after school at 4:30, and lasting until 6:00.

Things had been pretty peaceful, all things considered. Sure, he ran into Yunju a few times and there were some... disagreements, but things were otherwise good.

It was currently 3:59 p.m. and Heeseung had to leave for the cooking club soon, on the south side of campus. Heeseung was unpacking his bag in the dorm he shared with Jake so he could leave. He was about to leave until Jake burst in full of energy as usual.

"Hey man, are you about to leave?" he questioned, sitting down on his bed.

"Yep, I gotta head out now." The boy answered heading for the door.

"Ok then, I'll see you later," he said, "Oh, and when you learn how to cook, make me pasta or something!" he shouted after Heeseung , grinning he rolled his eyes and went on his way.

Heeseung made his way to the other side of the campus, dodging all the people in large groups to the room where the club was being held. He finally arrived at the classroom, but as he started to head into the door frame he bumped shoulders with somebody.

"Oh sorry, you go-," he started but stopped to see none other than Park Yunju with another girl close behind who she had never seen before, looking just as shocked as he was.

"Oh my god," Yunju muttered in complete disbelief.

"Isn't that Heeseung ?" the girl next to her whispered-yelled.

"Seriously? First my college, and now my clubs?" he asked shaking his head in disappointment. Yunju did nothing but inhale and exhale then grabbed Minhee's hand and walked in through the classroom, past Heeseung and sat in the nearest seat back of the class.

Heeseung scoffed and walked in after them, taking a seat on the far side of the room behind one of the many areas for cooking.

(A/N: Idk what they're called but they had them in shows like Chopped and Nailed It, those countertop spaces with like stoves and ovens then the counter space. 😭 if anyone knows what they're called let me know please.)

Minhee watching Heeseung as he entered the classroom started asking Yunju questions.

"What's he doing here?" Minhee asked.

"I have no idea, I just want to stay as far away from him as possible," she started, rolling his eyes, "Anyway will your roommate be meeting us here soon?"

"You mean Nara? Yes, she texted me saying she'd be here in a minute."

The two continued talking with Heeseung watching from afar until another girl came in. She looked around for Minhee and then went over to the two girls.

"Nara! You're finally here!" Minhee shouted, hugging her.

"Minhee!" She shouted while hugging Minhee back, "Sorry, I got lost on my way here."

"I told you, you should have left with me! Anyway, this is the friend I told you about." She gestured to Yunju.

"Park Yunju." She smiled and extended her hand.

"Song Nara." She said, smiling back and shaking Yunju's hand.

They continued to talk until the teacher leading the club walked in gathering everyone's attention and silencing them.

He pulled a paper out of the clipboard he was holding and then began talking. "Hello everyone, I'm Mr. Choi, and I'll be leading this club." He began loudly. "During our time together we will learn to complete several dishes and desserts, so I hope you all have a nice time here."