Chapter 27 - Birthday Party

Start from the beginning

Kiyotaka: "Thank you very much. May I ask what are you doing here so early in the morning? If I remember correctly, I invited you after the classes, not before."

Fuka: "You won't let me in? Some people may come and see the current you, if we talk here."

Kiyotaka: "The question is - do you dare to enter this room with the current me, Fuka?"

Without any hesitation Fuka walked past me to my room, not failing to provocatively glance at my body once more while doing so.

This girl...

I closed the door.

Fuka looked around a little, then sat on my bed without even asking for permission.

Fuka: "So you are one of those clean types, Kiyotaka."

Kiyotaka: "What were you expecting, while coming here?"

Fuka: "Mainly your embarrassed, unwashed face after just waking up, while asking me to wait a little to clean up your messy room and face."

Kiyotaka: "I apologize for disappointing you."

Fuka: "Don't worry. The view may be different from my imagination, but it's still quite nice."

Kiyotaka: "Pervert. How did you know when to come?"

Fuka: "I contacted with Prof yesterday and told him that I was going to visit you this morning. He was really cooperative once he heard that the exercises will probably be cancelled."

That lazy bun...

He just sold off his leader like that and didn't say any word of warning...

I'm gonna engrave in his bones the chain of command here...

Fuka: "You can't bully Prof, Kiyotaka. He is really a sensible fellow."

Kiyotaka: "The thought never crossed my mind."

I started to walk towards Fuka.

Fuka: "You are not going to put on your shirt?"

Kiyotaka: "I wonder... Should I? Your embarrassed, washed face is quite nice."

Fuka: "You shouldn't bully VIP of today as well, Kiyotaka."

Kiyotaka: "Does that mean I could bully you tomorrow?"

I stopped just before Fuka and crouched down to have a good look at her.

She didn't react in any way, but the shade of redness on her cheeks became more obvious.

Fuka: "Who is a pervert here, I wonder."

I grinned at her.

Kiyotaka: "So, Fuka, to what do I owe this lovely visit?"

Fuka: "You see, Kiyotaka... A certain, troublesome individual leaked to my classmates that today is my birthday... And my motivation to go to the school reached rock bottom. So I thought, 'why not skip it for today?' And then, an idea that you would be interested in accompany me crossed my mind, so here I am."

Kiyotaka: "A troublesome individual?"

Fuka: "Nagumo..."

Kiyotaka: "Nagumo contacted your class?"

Fuka: "Yes. Nazuna told me that Nagumo made a contact with Ichinose and asked her for cooperation, since he and I are close. Apparently they are going to hold a surprise birthday party for me after the classes."

Fuka made a sour expression, totally showing how the idea displeased her.

Nagumo contacted Ichinose?

That was a really interesting and bad piece of news.