After pulling his leg wrapped around Yoongis waist and lying on his back, he rubbed his eyes. He was playing on Yoongi's heartstrings by yawning every now and then.

"Hyung, when did you wake up?"

''Half an hour ago.''

He decided that watching Jimin's morning beauty was a luxury. When Jimin stretched and turned back to his Hyung, he was smiling even though his eyes were still closed. His eyes still stubbornly didnt open and he was playing with Yoongi's mind with his thin line of silk eyelashes.

"Morning kiss?" he asked.

If his eyes were open, he would undoubtedly have witnessed how Yoongi's cheekbones immediately turned red. Jimin could make Yoongi's cheeks turn red with lightning speed.

Without waiting, Yoongi leaned over Jimin and after planting a perfect kiss on his fluffy lips, he couldn't stand the smell of his skin and directed his lips towards Jimin's neck. When Yoongi started to place butterfly kisses on Jimin's neck, who was warm from sleep, blended with the smell of sleep and his own scent, Jimin was the one whose cheeks and ears turned red.

Then they started a routine day with Jimin, but even this was special for them. Since he was now able to drive, he dropped Jimin off at his house and came to the cafe where he had agreed to meet Namjoon. Yoongi knew that if he hoarded some things within himself, the people that would be affected by the consequences would be his loved ones. So, when he told Namjoon that he wanted to meet up, Namjoon knew it was an S.O.S because Yoongi rarely did that.

''I'm afraid to ask,'' he said as he watched Yoongi enter the cafe and sit on the chair at the table where he was sitting and took a sip of his coffee.

Yoongi was glad that his friend understood him before he even spoke because he didn't want to beat around the bush.

''My father.''

After Yoongi clearly explained the main character of the topic, he raised his hand to the waiter and placed his order. Of course, Namjoon was a good observer. He also told Yoongi that he should never upset Jimin. Yoongi stroked his face and spoke.

''Dad doesn't know Jimin yet. I thought I was doing the right thing by suppressing and hiding some things too much, but I was wrong. Now everything is tangled up in my feet and I don't know how to solve it. ''

Namjoon was the person who could understand all of this best. But still, the person he gave advice to was a friend he valued very much and even a member of his family, not a patient. That's why he wanted to give Yoongi advice like a family member and a friend, not like a psychologist, he wanted him to know that he supported him.

''We are a family. Even if there are times when we disagree, even if the decisions we make don't please each other, we support each other as a family. If not today, tomorrow. If not tomorrow, the day after. Because the important thing is that the family is together. ''

Yoongi was indeed showing symptoms of stress in Namjoon's eyes, and the constant shaking of his legs was one of them.

"I know we are family, but do you really think that one day, when I tell him about our relationship, my father will treat both of us the same way just because we are family? ''

Namjoon nodded.

Yoongi wasn't pleased and didn't think such a stressful situation would get easier just because they were family.

''I talked with my mom. Of course, my father guesses something and blames himself. He thought that studying at an all-boys high school affected my emotions. ''

Namjoon smiled hysterically and sipped his coffee.

"You, me, Seokjin Hyung, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook have been together for so long that I don't even remember the moments of my life without you. We haven't included anyone in our group for years. We did everything together. If we could choose who we fall in love with, everything would be different, but look, there is no one in our group who is in love with each other except you and Jimin. What difference does it make if you studied at an all-boys high school? Was the whole school in love with Jimin? No. Does the whole school have to have crushes on boys? No. Jimin and you are truly the exception. ''