user03 wynter is suddenly so active on social media, what is happening 😭😭
     user04 STOP. NO. SHUSH. DON'T !! YOU'RE GONNA JINX IT
     user03 my bad 😧

user05 tater tots 🩵💛🩵💛
     wynterveil what..?
     user06 @wynterveil OMG HI MUM
     user05 @wynterveil IT'S YOUR SHIP NAMEEE
     user07 @wynterveil Taylor=Ta + Wynter=Ter = TaTer, then we're your tots (thoughts)
     iwynyoulose @samanthaslow13 look at this shit 😭😭

user08 gays
     user09 @user08 they aren't gay, stop it bro 💀
     user08 @user09
     user09 @user08 what?
     user08 @user09 talk to the fucking hand, 'bro'. ☺️
     user10 @user08 BAHAHAHAHHA THIS IS ICONIC SHIT

user16 taylor's pictures are the only pictures wynter posts with color, THAT IS ADORABLE 😓

user13 anyone else noticed that wynter only keeps the @ in her comment when she's replying to taylor??? LIKE SHE REPLIED TO WADE WITHOUT MENTIONING HIM, AND YET SHE KEPT TAYLOR'S @ IN EVERY REPLIED SHE MADE FOR HER. WHAT. DOES. THIS. MEAN. ⁉️⁉️⁉️
     user11 @user13 how do u even notice holy shit
     user12 @user13 OMG YOU'RE RIGHT

_______________

Paparazzi filled the entrance of the hotel where Taylor and Wynter were staying temporarily. There were more people than usual due to their location being openly announced on social media. Luckily, it was one of Wynter's hotel branches, so there were multiple guards to get them through the sea of photographers and media personnels.

Wynter had her arm around Taylor's shoulder to make sure they wouldn't get separated while trying to push through the crowds. Wynter's guards were really good at covering them so they weren't worrying too much.

Everyone was shouting their names and some even asking incredibly inappropriate questions. Taylor reached over to hold Wynter's hand and cover the side of her with it. The brunette immediately caught on on what she was trying to do and used her free hand to cover the singer's face as much as she can.

Usually, paparazzi never go after Wynter, especially at night, in fear of facing her wreath. However, now that she was with Taylor, it seems as if it was worth it to face an angry Wynter if it means getting pictures of them together.

When they got to Wynter's car, the silence was deafening. Taylor sighed heavily with her eyes closed, covering her face with her hands.

Wynter chewed on the inside of her cheek. It was hard for her to see Taylor so distraught. She gently reached out to place her hand on Taylor's thigh, aiming to give some sort of comfort to the singer.

"You okay, Tay?" Wynter asked softly, tracing gentle circles using her thumb on Taylor's thigh.

The blonde simply nodded in response. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? Why are you apologizing, love?" If the furrowed brows of the brunette, isn't enough of an indication that she's confused, her tone will definitely will.

"We should stop seeing each other." Taylor's sudden statement caught Wynter off guard. She suddenly sat up straight, turning to face Taylor despite being in the car.

"Why? I— I mean, I understand if you suddenly changed your mind about me— about us, but... I kinda need you to explain why, Tay. Please?" , Wynter was too kind, too understanding. Taylor has always hated the fact that she feels like she's taking advantage of the younger girl's kindness.