(49)

Something was clearly wrong when he arrived.

For the sixtieth time Minho checked his phone, staring at the little text on the dimly lit screen.
The address had led him to a gloomy looking building that looked deserted.

The voice had disappeared for now, but the memories kept replaying like a broken record.

Jisung was J.one.

Minho swore to himself softly, wishing he had had more sense to stay and talk to him properly. But he still felt angry and betrayed and something else that was tugging at him. Hurt and heartbreak.

Jisung probably hated him. And what if he had killed Changbin and Hyunjin. After all he was notorious for going crazy. And the reveal explained why Jisung had acted so weird all the time. Not to mention the time he found him chased by Ateez...

Regret washed over him like a wave and he considered driving back to the base to see what had happened. Before he could put his plan to action another message came through.

'Here already? Come inside and join the fun.'

Minho shook off the hesitation. Jisung or no Jisung he would get to the bottom of this mess. At least... this was his excuse as he cautiously found an entrance into the mysterious building.

Been a while huh, well I'm back...for now...