The one with all the feels.

Start from the beginning

Cairo could see the tears forming in Alessia's eyes as she spoke about her feelings, no doubt getting overwhelmed from everything she's feeling right now. She shuffled along and put her arm closest to Alessia around her shoulders, pulling the girl into her. Alessia, grateful for the comfort, leaned into the girl and wrapped her arms around her waist. Cairo wrapped her free arm around Alessia's body, giving the girl a squeeze and laying her head on top of Alessia's. "Shh, take a breath. It's okay." 

The two sat like that for what felt like hours, Cairo mumbling sweet words into Alessia's head as she allowed the blonde to feel her feelings. "I've got you." she mumbled before placing a soft kiss into Alessia's hair. 

Cairo started to feel Alessia's breathing regulate, no longer shaking from the tears. She leaned back slightly, keeping Alessia in her arms but loosening her grip. "Can I talk now?" She asked, not wanting to stop Alessia if she had more to say.

Alessia nodded quickly and sniffed, sitting up from Cairo's grip after she gave the girl a last grateful squeeze.

"You said you wanna shout it from a rooftop...Less, I never needed you to do  that, ever. I didn't need to be introduced to everyone on first dates and be posted everywhere and you to tell everyone in the world about us, never. I never would be like that. What's between us is between us, nobody else. I just wanted you to be...I don't know, proud I guess? Like proud to be with me. Not ashamed. And that's what I sort of felt like, that you hid it so coldly because you were ashamed. I could never give you everything in the world, but I would have been willing to spend everyday trying to, and I wouldn't want to be hidden." Cairo tried to explain her thoughts as best she could. She could see Alessia bite her lip, again trying to contain any tears so she reached out and grabbed the girls hand, using her thumb to stroke over the back of her hand. "You don't need to post me on social media or spend all day calling me or texting me constantly, or showing introducing me to every single person you know, well not if you don't want to anyway, I'm not saying you can't. What I'm saying is I want you to know you can talk about me or you can send people photo's of us or...I don't know how to explain it properly. I just...I don't want to be a dirty little secret, I want to be with somebody that's proud to call me theirs." 

"I know, I know that." Alessia spoke softly, staring at Cairo's thumb on the back of her hand.

The two sat in silence, both taking in the others words.

"Kiss me." Alessia spoke, lifting her head confidently. She knew what Cairo needed, what she wanted, and she knew she'd do the best she could to give her that. She just needed the second chance. 

Just one more chance.

Cairo looked into Alessia's eyes, hesitation pulling her back. "It won't be like last time."

Alessia shook her head firmly. "It won't be like last time."

Cairo took another second, willing herself to believe Alessia's words. The blonde could sense her hesitation so decided to continue this thing she's got going of going after what she wants and brought her hand up to Cairo's face, cupping her cheek and using her thumb to run across the girls cheekbones before pulling the girl closer to her. 

Cairo allowed Alessia to pull her, their faces stopping in front of each other, Alessia's hand remaining in its place, taking in being able to feel the soft skin under her finger tips again. 

Their lips barely grazed, but they could feel their breath mixing. 

"I'll do better." Alessia breathed out, trying to ease Cairo's hesitation. "I'll be better, I promise." 

Cairo felt Alessia's lips graze hers as she moved a little closer, their lips now ever so slightly touching.

"One more chance, that's all I need." Alessia spoke, her lips moving against Cairo's with every word. "Please." She whispered, unable to stop the begging tone.

Cairo nodded slightly and moved her head forward, allowing their lips to connect properly, both girls taking a deep breath at the familiar tingles from their connection. Cairo rested her hand on Alessia's thigh, squeezing it slightly as the blonde let out a small moan; finally getting what she's craved. 

Alessia ran her hand that was previously on Cairo's cheek to the back of her neck, bringing her other hand there so they could loop around. "I missed you." Alessia moaned into their kiss, her breath hitching as she felt Cairo's tongue come out and graze her bottom lip. Alessia brought her own out to touch Cairo's, the latter girl squeezing Alessia's thigh in response. 

"I missed you so much." Alessia spoke again, her brain not being able to control the words that keep pouring out her mouth. "I'm gonna be good, okay?" She added as she pulled on the back of Cairo's hair, desperate to show the girl how she feels.

Cairo pressed her lips harder to Alessia's, not oblivious to the submissive tone in Alessia's voice, it peaked her interest, but she'll come back to that at some point. "Less, shut up." She said with a laugh before reconnecting their lips.

"I just re-"

"Less!"

Sorry for the long wait mukkers. Works been busy and ngl my gf got a new puppy and it has had all my attention. YOU try splitting your attention between work, a cute puppy and a needy ass girlfriend. I had to give her pocket money the other day to go shopping and leave me be. She's 20 fucking 4. 

Anyways, ngl this was as far as I got up to in my plans for this story :') So there may have to be some time jumps somewhere in here. I'll need to sit and have a think.

QUESTION: I have 38 chapters of a new story planned out (it WONT be published super soon because i want to write it all before putting it out, or at least the large majority OR finish this or Leah's book) My question is, what you prefer it to be Alexia Putellas or Katie McCabe? It can fit with both. Let me know. My first thought is Alexia, but equally...Katie innit.