The one with the paper balls.

Start from the beginning

"I know, like what are the chances?" Alessia replied with a shrug, stepping forward slightly but not wanting to barge in, her internal awkwardness stopping her from greeting Cairo with the hug she so badly wanted to.

"You gonna come in?" Cairo asked with raised eyebrows as she held the door open wide, gesturing for the girl to walk in. Alessia nodded and walked past the brunette, smiling softly in thanks.

"I love a hotel, you know." She said as she walked in.

"Right? Like don't knock it, but premier inn beds? They're special." Cairo said as she threw herself down on the bed. Shifting slightly, now wishing she'd saved some money and just booked a premier inn.

Alessia held her hands up. "I know, right? Like they're firm, but also soft, the duvet is thick but thin? I don't know, it just hits differently, doesn't it?"

"Mmhmm, mmhmm. Okay, I don't know about you, but I'm starving man, can we get some food ordered?" Cairo asked, clutching her stomach for emphasis.

Alessia nodded in response.

"Right, what do you fancy? I'll eat anything but fish." Cairo asked as she pulled out her phone and patted her spot on the bed next to her, signalling for Alessia to sit down. She knew the blonde could be a bit shy and introverted at times, they'd spoken about it before, but she knew once she felt more comfortable, she'd ease up a little. So that was now her goal.

"You don't like fish?!" Alessia questioned as she sat with her legs stretched out in front of her on the bed, mimicking Cairo's position. "So it's a no to sushi then?"

Cairo pulled a face and looked at the blonde, taking in each off the girls freckles in one by one. "I like shell fish. Just not...fishy fish. And fuck no to sushi."

"But you can get vegetable ones?"

"That's worse! Why, if I'm paying to go out for food, would I choose to pay for vegetables? Why when I could ordered a big fat steak?"

"Because it's tasty!"

"So is the half a cow that I really want to eat right now. Now, choose something more sensible please." Cairo said with a laugh as she handed Alessia her phone and leant closer to her with her upper body so she could see the screen. Alessia, already starting to relax, moved the phone at a better ankle and leant her own upper body closer to Cairo's so there shoulders were now leaning on one another.

"What about there? Mexican?" Alessia asked.

Cairo knew she was already on board, but instead brought her hand to the screen of the phone and clicked on the restaurant, browsing through the food purely so she could stay this close to Alessia for just a few seconds longer. "Sweet, yeah, let's go there. I won't get my half a cow, but it's fine, I'll just get half a block of melted cheese in my fries to make up for it."

—————————————///——————————

"Right, no, that's cheating isn't it?" Cairo complained, causing Alessia to laugh harder and lean over to Cairo, placing a hand on her arm as she laughed.

Cairo pouted for show, but secret she was loving. Ever since they've eaten, Alessia has been extremely touchy with her. Whenever the blonde had a chance she was either leaning over laughing and touching her, or bumping her shoulder into her. Or picking things off her t shirt. She currently decide if the girl next to her was just a very tactile person, or if they were all on purpose.

"How is it cheating?!" Alessia said through laughs as she continued to get closer, her head bent down so it was nearly on Cairo's shoulder.

"Because! I felt you laugh when I through it and the air from your laugh blew my throw away!" Cairo sulked. The girl had set up a game for them to play about an hour ago. Each taking it in turns to throw paper into the bin on the floor. Whoever got the most in at the end of each round got to ask either a truth or dare. It was silly and childish, but the pair had had constant laughs playing it.

Cairo turned her head and admired the girl hanging off her right now in laughter, grinning at the response her stupid comments were getting. Alessia lifted her head up and made eye contact, green eyes met blue and the laughter slowly subsided.

Alessia looked as deep as she could into the green eyes in front of her, trying with everything within her to signal for Cairo to kiss her. There had been a few times over the night she thought the girl was going to, but she didn't.

Meanwhile, Cairo was currently trying to grow a pair. She'd had so many opportunities to kiss her tonight, so many. She was pretty sure Alessia wanted her to, but the thought of being rejected? No thanks. She'll wait till it's clear and obvious.

"Your go, silly girl." Cairo said with a grin. Glancing down at Alessia's lips before turning her head to face the bin, missing the look torn between frustration and disappointment from the girl next to her.

"Right. Watch a pro." Alessia said confidently as she lined up her first paper ball, throwing it and fist pumping when the first one went in. She lined up the second, and winked at Cairo when it went in.

"I'll get thinking of what I want you to do, yeah?" Alessia goaded, throwing her hands up in victory as the third paper ball landed in the bin successfully.

"This is a fix. Where's VAR?" Cairo mumbled as Alessia pretended to sit there In thought.

She knew what she wanted to do. She just wasn't sure if she was brave enough to.

"Okay, you're going to do a dare." She said after a few seconds of deliberation. Cairo turned her head to face her, allowing there eyes to meet again.

"Right, okay?"

There was silence between the pair for a few seconds, Alessia trying to figure out if she should go for what she wants, or backtrack a little.

After a few more seconds, Cairo decided to give her an out. Whatever Alessia was thinking of, the brunette could hear the girls brain working from where she was sat. "What do you-"

"Kiss me."