╰┈➤𝐎𝐍𝐄

୧ ‧₊˚ ❄💗 ⋅ ☆

୧ ‧₊˚ ❄💗 ⋅ ☆

A h/c girl stared at the cloudy sky as she smiled softly even if she didn't had her eyes opened at all...

As she feels someone hugged her from behind.. As she chuckles softly.. As she spoke.. Her voice sounding like angel..

"Lucifer?"

As lucifer smiles at her... As they both begin laugh together... As lucifer had blush on his cheeks as he stared at her...

Oh how much she is so perfect.. After all she was the high throne.. Oh how much he loved her and still loves her so much... Many years passed.. Lucifer couldn't figure it out..

His wife lilith divorced with him after their daughter charlie were old enough..As lucifer sighs.. As he opens drawer as he taked out a box that was locked.. As he takes out golden key from his other drawer..

As he opens it..It was columbia's further.. As it was still pure after all those years.. As he holds it on his chest.. As he smiled slowly..

As tears fell down his cheeks..He remember everything that happened right before getting banished away..

-Flashback-

"No stop!,please let them stay they don't deserve this!"

As columbina had tried to tell the older seraphims to let lucifer and lilith not to be banished but then she was pushed as portal opened..

As her eyes widened before looking at lucifer as she smiles at him and lilith.. As the portal disappeared when columbina was completely was in there..

As god then banished lucifer and lilith in hell.. As lucifer were shocked that his friend had been thrown away like toy

-end of flashback-