Chapter 10

Soon enough the pupils slowly started leaving the cafeteria, and Honey, the guys and I followed suit. We parted ways and me and Honey returned to our dorm, which brings us to now. We're both sat on Honey's bed having a girl talk and gossiping about celebrities.

"I totally ship it." I say crossing me arms over me chest in defence.

"Nu uh! They don't go together." She argues back.

"Yes, they do." I nod.

"No, they do not."

"Yes, they do."

"Not."

"You tell any Jelsa fan that Jackunzel is better than Jelsa and they will actually rip your head off." Ok, maybe not real celebrities.

"And vice versa! One frozen heart plus another frozen heart that has a center of fun, does not work. Els is an isolated person, not ready for love - I mean she's a queen for goodness sakes. And Jack - well he's Jack. He's a teenager who's all about living a fun life, he's not mature enough to be a king!"

"You do know that Rapunzel's a princess right? So he would be a king if he ended up with her anyway." I raise my eyebrows.

"Yeah, but she's a fun, cute, immature queen - the perfect match for Jack!"

"The two people with ice powers should be together, it just makes sense. Your talking about a person with magic hair who has magic in their blood, and a guy who died and got awesome ice powers from it - they just don't make sense together."

"Excuse m-" Honey gets cut off by my phone ringing.

I pick it up from bedside me and hold it to my ear, pressing the accept button,

"Yellow."

"Hey Amy, where are you?" A voice chirps.

It's Becca.

"Oh, hey Becca, I'm not really sure how to tell you this but I'm not anywhere you'll find me."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, this morning I was shipped off to a school, miles away - a different country even."

"Are you serious - is this some kind of joke, because if it is please stop, your scaring me."

"No, I'm not joking Bex. I'll miss you forever and always."

"You'll come home eventually right?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Then don't treat this as a goodbye."

"But what if it is?" I freeze at my own words, what the actual hell. It was like I couldn't control what I was saying, my lips moved on their own accord.

"What?"

"I...I dunno."

"Don't scare me like that Amy."

"Honestly Bex, I scared myself."

"I guess I better say see you later then."

"Yeah, I'll see you later." I breathe out and close my eyes as she hangs up. I place my phone back down and sigh.

"Are you ok Tay?" Honey asks. I open my eyes to see her looking at me with concern.

I nod, "Its just...that was difficult and I have no idea what happened to me. The words just kind of slithered their way out, I don't even understand what they mean."

"Hey, I know what your going through, my past wasn't as easy as my current self may make it seem." She smiles sadly.

"We all have our stories, our secrets but remember it's not our regrets that make us who we are, its how we choose to either learn from them or let them control us." She tells me, the sad smile still on her face.