2 . Imperfectly Perfect 《 complete oneshot 》

Warning ⚠️

Top tae , bottom jungkook, slightly age difference, teacher and student, disabilities , sweet love story..,a lengthy oneshot...

Taehyung- 24 - teacher

Jungkook- 17- student

_____________________________________________

The class was getting filled after their lunch break...some students playing , some gossiping, some writing notes or reading ...still the class was chaos before the next period.....

And our lead...jungkook was sitting in his permanent seat near the window, writing some notes from previous class feeling the soft wind on his face....

" did you heard...we are getting new history teacher..and I heard he is very handsome..." a group of four girls who were sitting infront of jungkook started to gossip....jungkook can clearly hear what are they talking but he was more focused on his notes...

" but I heard something else too " one of the girls said ..

" what?"

" I heard he is handicap "

" what do you mean ?"

" I don't know exactly what it is..but I think he is disabled with his one hand...he don't have fingers in one palm...something like that..."

" huh...then what's the use of handsome face when you don't have fingers...hahhahah.."

The group of girls started to laugh on thier jokes which they think funny....jungkook felt disgusting hearing those talks but he didn't said anything because he is not a person who talk unnecessary to people like them

" I really wanted to shove some sense into thier head " jungkook heard his best friend , hoseok saying this while glaring at those girls ..

" why you want to go to thier level hobi...just leave it...they will get what they deserve...." jungkook said passing his notes to hobi...hobi gritted his teeth and continued to do his work....

Soon bell rings...student sat in thier respective seat waiting for their teacher ...and soon ...as expected a very handsome man entered inside the class with his left hand in his pant pocket and right hand holding a book....he was looking like a model more than a teacher to them...but as a human nature..who heard about his disability... their eyes where looking for that fault....

 their eyes where looking for that fault

" good afternoon class...I am kim Taehyung...your new history teacher..." Taehyung introduced himself smiling ..roaming his eyes inside the whole room...but his smile dropped when he saw most of the eyes where looking at his hand which is inside the pocket...he sighed...it's nothing new for him..and he expected this but still..he is still a young teacher who is not that strong to avoid this gazes....

" so ..I know most of you think history is boring subject..but I can make sure you will enjoy this subject with me....and it will be easy to learn..." he said forcing a smile on his face...some student nodded with genuine smile which includes jungkook and hobi and other just looked at him with not so impressed face....