♡𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔴𝔬♡

Izuku and Denki lay cuddled in their nest, Denki's tail wrapped around the Omega as he held him locked in place. Izuku wouldn't let him go, claiming that the male was his and he wasn't allowed with anyone else. Not that Denki cared, he was actually very pleased with that, purring due to Izuku's possessiveness over him.

Shoto and Mineta soon returned with a few bags of things they got from the store. Mineta went to put things in the nest while Shoto set up scent blockers outside his door since his room wasn't scent-proof. Because of Izuku's current state Aizawa and Chiyo both agreed Shoto's room was the best choice for Izuku's heat. When Shoto came back inside he saw that Mineta had gotten caught by Izuku.

Shoto chuckled at that, "Recovery girl said since his Omega was in a fragile state this heat will be extra sensitive. We should do everything Izu wants, denying him won't be good for their recovery,"

Mineta scented Izuku, "We couldn't deny him if we wanted to,"

"He's got us wrapped around his finger," Denki snickered.

Izuku made grabby hands, "Alpha~"

Shoto immediately made his way over, "See,"

Shoto shook his head and picked Izuku up before laying down with the Omega lying on top. Denki and Mineta laud on either side of him as they cuddled together.

Izuku purred and Shoto laughed, "Happy?"

Izuku chirped and got comfortable, "What are we gonna do if Izu wants us to...you know," Denki turned red.

"Chiyo gave us the pills, we need to take them every morning until his heat ends to be safe. As a matter of fact, take one now, I already did, the bags on your side Neta," Shoto answered.

Mineta sat up to grab the bag beside the nest, "Good thing you're responsible,"

Izuku pulled at Shoto's shirt and the Alpha sat up pulling his shirt off then laid back down. Izuku lay down on the cool side of his chest, tail wagging happily. Shoto rubbed his ears, Izuku's favorite thing, making him purr happily, releasing his scent.

Denki whined, "He really does smell so good,"

"I know right, I wish I had his scent," Mineta agreed, swallowing a pill and passing over the bottle.

"Izu would have a fit if he heard you say that,"

"I know~"

Denki frowned, "I can't swallow pills well and this is so big, is there any other way?"

"Yeah, but we wouldn't be able to get it until tomorrow, that's too risky," Mineta told him.

"Damn,"

Shoto sat up straight, Izuku shifting positions in his lap but seemingly unaware that Shoto had even moved. He was too occupied inhaling every last drop of the Alpha's scent like he'd die if he didn't.

"Here," Shoto held out his hand.

Denki handed over the bottle, Shoto poured one into his hand, put the pill in his mouth, and pulled Denki into a kiss. He took advantage of Denki being surprised and pushed the pill Into Denki's mouth.

Denki swallowed it out of shock and Shoto pulled away, "I'll ask Sensei to bring the gel kind in the morning,"

Denki buried himself in the blankets, "I should ask you to help me take my medication," he blushed.

"I'd love to but I don't like the taste any more than you do," Shoto shook his head.

Izuku whined and Shoto gave him the attention he wanted, kissing him gently as Izuku deepened it. The Omega looked up at him with hooded eyes that were blown wide as his arousal leaked out in waves.