𝟎𝟎𝟒

❝ pjo meet up + ryan  ❞

pjo meet up + ryan

SATURDAY HAD COME quite fast, leaving it time for ryan and walker to get ready for the premier of percy jackson

SATURDAY HAD COME quite fast, leaving it time for ryan and walker to get ready for the premier of percy jackson. ryan had gotten to know the cast just as fast as walker did. they were basically a package deal, wherever one went, the other always followed.

aryan and ryan were close since the beginning. they loved to bully walker for being younger, even though they really weren't much older in the first place.

ryan put on a fully black suit, he believed that girls would "keep their eyes on him".

walker found that funny, responding by saying "you're not even in the show bud."

ryan rolled his eyes, "i'm hot enough to be."

the blonde shook his head in disappointment. the two quickly finished up getting ready, and left the hotel. slightly later than they shouldve been.

once being in the taxi, walker turned to the brunette again. "if you didn't take 50 years fixing your hair, we wouldn't be five minutes late."

"it's five minutes scobell, cry me a river." ryan responded, making a cocky smirk at his best friend.

once reaching the met, the place was beautiful. the museum was lit by the bright lights, in which was normal for new york. ryan grew up there before moving to north carolina, so seeing his home again gave him a sense of comfort.

he loved the commotion. the movement of busy bodies throughout the streets. though there could've been an extremely large event going on, people would walk past with their suitcases, in an extreme hurry, not giving even two fucks.

there was always honking, dogs barking, sirens, the noise of yelling, and yet people in new york city would feel peace in the clamor. ryan was those people. he had dreams of coming back to the city, and being there with his best friend truly brought back a piece of his life he never noticed was missing.

he smiled, as the lights shined brightly onto his face. once coming back into the moment, he heard yelling coming from the crowd around them.

"yknow, coming out of a taxi to a premier is slightly, i don't know, unique!" aryan says, making his way to the two boys. he dapped up walker, before hugging ryan. "missed you dude."

the taller boy pulled away from the hug, smiling at aryan in front of him. "no wonder the taxi guy gave us a weird look when dropping us off!"

flashing lights coming from the cameras were everywhere around them. crowds of people watching as the three boys reunited. ryan could imagine the twitter posts now.

suddenly, two girls made their way over to them. they both proceed to hug walker and aryan before turning to the other boy.

"mo, dior, this is ryan. ryan this is mo and dior" walker said, gesturing the girls towards him.

he smiled awkwardly as the girls smiled right back.

the night went on in a blur. too many photos for anyone to count, and so much laughing till their stomachs hurt. ryan quickly adjusted to the group. they were extremely welcoming, and really made it easy to warm up to them.

charlie and ryan had quickly got close as well. montez had immediately thought of him as a brother. the two bonded over the love for the gym. charlie was clearly buff, anyone could see that, and ryan had only worked out for baseball. yet, for some reason, it was easy for them to talk so much to the point where their throats hurt.

after the premier, the group made their way to a small pizza place. really, it would be thought of as insane to have a group of famous actors at a pizza joint on a random saturday. but for the percy jackson cast, they thought of it as normal.

every actor wanted normal. no matter how far they were from it. even if they were jim carey, he would still want normal. he would still want to go shopping and not meet anyone. he would still want to go out to eat with his family and not be noticed. he would still want to date beautiful girls who weren't famous.

walker wanted to date beautiful girls who weren't famous. walker wants lani.

and truly, all he could think about all night was her.

and how proud she truly would be.

DELILAH TALKS !

——

on a roll with these chapters yall. every book i have that i do update, have been updated, so go check them out !!