𝟎𝟎𝟑

❝ i love you  ❞

i love you

meanwhile with walker

"CMON RYAN, YOU know damn well i hate watching my own movies." walker said, turning to his best friend sitting next to him.

"dude this isn't a movie!!" he smiled. ryan and walker were always close. no matter what, nothing got between the two.

"you actually suck." walker sighed in return before pressing the okay button on the remote. the show blared through the screen.

walker's voice began to come through the speakers. "look, i didn't wanna be a halfblood."

immediately, ryan paused the show before looking at his bestfriend. "is that true?"

walkers smile dropped again. "can you just press play."

ryan did as he was told, pressing play on the remote once again.

"being a halfblood is dangerous. it's scary."

ryan paused the show again. walker gave him the most blank stare possible. "is it actually scary. like is this a horror show."

walker continued to stare at the bot before speaking up. "ryan montez. you are watching this show earlier than every other person in this world. not only that, but you are coming with me to the premier on saturday. so click play, and just fucking watch."

ryan stared at the boy wide eyed. he then giggled a bit before pressing play again. "most of the time it gets you killed, in painful, nasty ways."

the brunette began to pick up the remote again. yet, walker slapped it straight out of his hand. "FUCKING WATCH."

"painful, nasty ways?" ryan said, before smirking at the blonde. immediately, walker grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. "no more percy jackson for you."

ryan frowned at the younger one. "can we go to the cages then?"

walker nodded in response. and so, the two made their way to the cages. the older one had constantly used them as a place to cool off. other than walker's house, he considered them to be his second home.