Chapter 2: the first meet of unknown lovers

~third person P.O.V~

(y/n), bree and Addison had just arrived at cheer practice. bucky then started speaking.

"alright! as you all know, today is cheer tryouts! now I expect Each and every one of you to do well, or you aren't making the team! with that said, allow me to introduce you to lacey, Stacey and Tracey! the aceys!" everyone started cheering. and moments after, tryouts began.

~timeskip~

bucky had let you and Addison on the cheer squad, but not not Bree. Addison then walked up to bucky.

"hey, cuz. I was wondering. could you let Bree on the cheer team? she's super talented." Addison said. bucky chuckled. I only let perfect people on the team, cuz, bree, not so much"

(y/n) saw what was going on and walked up to bucky.

"pretty please? my sister is amazing. you won't regret it." (y/n) said. bucky sighed and called Bree over. when Bree walked towards them, bucky said: 

"you've got some real... potential"

he sighed before continuing.

"you made the team. as a standby." bucky rolled his eyes a little.

"wait...I made the team? I made the team!" bree started jumping in joy and her, (y/n), and Addison hugged.

~Zed's P.O.V~ 

I chuckled to myself, as I roam the hallways of seabrook high, I keep a lookout, making sure nobody sees me. but, I was too distracted and I hit my leg on a metal magazine holder. I shout in pain as I grab my ankle. then, one of the cheerleaders, lacey, saw me and screamed in fear.

"no, wait-" before I could finish my sentence, she pulled the Z-alarm, which means a zombie left the basement. everybody started frantically running in fear, and I see the same girl I saw earlier, comforting what looked like her sister.

"listen, Bree. it's going to be okay, there's a zombie safe room-" before she finished talking, she screamed and ran off. so, in order for me to not get caught, I ran into the zombie safe room.

~Y/N'S P.O.V~

when Bree ran off, I sighed, and went into the zombie safe room for safety. as I walked in, I heard a crash from the other side of the room.

"hello...?" I called out.

"hello!" the person responded.

"hello?" I call out again.

"why, hello!" the person responded again.

I softly chuckled before talking.

"don't get any ideas, buster. the only thing worse than my high kick, is my low kick" I said, kind of serious, but also joking a little.

"well, I guess I won't get on your bad side." the person said, chuckling.

we slowly approached closer. it was still difficult for me to see who was there.