Chapter 1: First day of school

~third person P.O.V~

It was (y/n) and her sister, bree's first day of high school at seabrook high. (y/n) and bree have always dreamed of being on the cheer team since they were young. and on top of that, their parents convinced them and encouraged them to join, saying that it would be a great idea and that they could make a lot of friends

as (y/n) and bree were walking to school, (y/n) heard people mumbling saying that there were going to be zombies joining them in the school.

~second person P.O.V~

as you and bree were walking down the streets of Seabrook, you turned your head to look at her. it looked like she was nervous. you stop walking and stand in front of her.

"hey, bree. you feeling alright, you don't look too well" you said, worried for her. and not knowing what was wrong worried you more.

"yeah, I'm alright, but, are there really going to be zombies here...?" bree said to you, she looked nervous and worried at the same time, almost like she was about to cry, but not really.

You sigh, but not out of annoyance. it was of understanding. "yes, there are going to be zombies here, but there is no need to worry. I know the thought of zombies joining our school sounds scary, but if anything happens, I'll be right here with you." You assure her, giving her a warm smile.

"alright.... I trust you" bree says, taking a deep breath as her worries slowly slip away.

"alright let's get going now." you say as you and bree continue to walk to school.

~Zed's P.O.V~

first day of highschool. I can't believe it was so long ago since they put the border up between seabrook and zombietown. but, since zombies are now allowed to go to school as well as humans, I can finally join the football team! but, my dad doesn't think I'll make the team. I guess i'll have to prove him wrong. as I say goodbye to my dad and my little sister, Zoey. I'm greeted by my friends, Bonzo and Eliza. 

"alright! are you guys ready for the first day of highschool?" I say, with a Hint of excitement in my voice.

(just to make things clear, Bonzo only speaks in zombietongue, but it is set like he is speaking English so it's easier to read.)

"yep! I'm so ready!" Bonzo says, looking pretty happy, as usual.

"that's the spirit! What about you, Eliza?" i say, smiling.

"I'm not too sure it's going to be as great as you guys think" Eliza says, with slight doubt in her voice. Me and bonzo sigh, almost in unison. Eliza was almost always a debby-downer to everything

"Come on Eliza! why can't you just live a little for once?" Bonzo says, dissapointed.

"Wha- i'm not trying to ruin anything! It's just, what if we end up in the basement again?" she raises an eyebrow at us. she did have a point though. we had to be in the basement of the school instead of sharing a classroom with humans. I, myself thought that rule was ridiculous.

"hey, look at the bright side. there is a possible chance we won't be in the basement" I tell her, trying to lighten the mood. she sighs and gives in.