003. HELLO, SAMANTHA

Start from the beginning

That afternoon, Jackson had found a note in his locker from Moon telling him to meet her outside, in which he knew what it was for as he had her bag of weed for her, he stood there with one foot against the wall, as Moon came walking over "hey." she told him, as Jackson pushed off the wall "hey, this um, this for you.." he told her, pulling the bag out of his pocket and handing it to her "thanks but that's not why I wanted to meet you." Moon told him, as Jackson furrowed his brows "look if this is about our extracurricular activity, I thought you said it was over." he shared "it is, but this is about Kyler." Moon told him, and as she did, Jackson huffed, turning around and walking off.

"Jax, wait!" Moon yelled, following after him, Jackson turned to her "you think I wanna talk about him?" he asked her "I need you to listen to me!" Moon voiced "why?" Jackson asked her, furrowing his brows "because I know you're the only one who all these girls will talk to!" Moon voiced, which confused Jackson even more "what are you talking about?" he asked her, as Moon huffed, pulling out her phone "Kyler's been talking non stop to everyone except Sam about how he was gonna give her this bracelet and he sent a picture of it to our group chat." she shared, showing him the picture "and when I saw it, I thought it looked familiar from when I used to come with you to give the other girls in the valley their weed.." she was saying, and as she did, Jackson turned around and began walking again, Moon turned to him "you coming or what?" Jackson asked her, and when he did, Moon ran after him.

In which the two had gotten on Jackson's bike and headed across the valley to the east side, seeing as Jackson new exactly who else had a bracelet like that, as he took off his helmet, he noticed the red head walking toward's the skate park in front of him "you stay here, I'll be right back." Jackson told her, as he got off his bike, handing the helmet to Moon, he began walking toward's her "hey, Cherry!" he called out and when he did, the red head turned to him at first in defense but then she smiled once she realized who it was "hey, Jax, haven't seen you around in awhile." she told him.

"Yeah, I've been a little busy." Jackson told her, pulling another bag of weed out of his pocket, he held it out to her, and as Cherry went to grab it, Jackson quickly pulled it away, making Cherry huff "you always play games!" she voiced, as Jackson raised his brows "that's because I'm a good supplier who likes to be paid and sometimes you rip me off a couple bucks although this time your lucky because all I want as payment is information." he shared, as Cherry raised her brows "information about what?" she asked him, putting her hand on her hips, Jackson looked down at her wrist, seeing the cheap silver bracelet just like the one on Moon's phone "your bracelet, where'd you get it?" he asked her.

And as he did, Cherry scoffed "this thing? I've meant to throw it away. Some jackass named Kyler gave it to me when he said he liked me but then after that he started calling me a slut and trying to force himself on me and then I told him if he did it again, my friend Jax would beat the shit out of you so he got lost." she shared, and when she did, Jackson chuckled "of course." he said under his breath, as he then handed Cherry the bag of weed, taking the bracelet off her wrist "thanks." he told her, leaning down and kissing her on the cheek, he turned around and began walking to his bike.

And as he did, Cherry furrowed her brows, seeing Moon on the back of his bike "she your girlfriend or something?" she asked, as Jackson turned to her "I don't do girlfriends!" he voiced, as Cherry started laughing, Moon furrowed his brows "that's because nobody ever asked you out." she told him, as Jackson climbed onto the bike, smirking "she doesn't know that." he told her, grabbing his helmet and putting it on his head, as he then began driving off.

That next night was the halloween dance, as Jackson drove there on his motorcycle, he got off of it and grabbed his book bag which had his halloween costume in it as he unzipped it and headed into school.