•MAIA•

The WritingAxolotl presents...
__________________

「 MAIA 」

Featuring...

Why don't you just hate me?
Life would be easier if you did.

•{Maia Castellan}•

...by all the stars!

━━Maia could see the future

Which was more a curse than something to be blessed with. In return, she hardly knew anything of her past, forced to look forward and just keep moving whether she liked it or not - whether she wanted to or not. She was forced to wait for the better things to come, not able to tamper with what was already written in stone. Her visions would rise in her mind, almost taunting her with a time she wouldn't know when it would come. Her dreams would be whisked away by a warning of something that wouldn't happen for years down the line. Her thoughts were often occupied and overwhelmed with what would happen next when all she wanted to know was who her family was - if there was someone who cared about her as the gods certainly couldn't care less. But her visions - the gods wouldn't give her the grace of thought.

And the gods would do nothing. Think of all the prayers they would get.

And...

I should hate you.
Hell, Luke, I want to hate you...but please, don't leave me again.

+{Zenaida Alcyone Everly}+

...lovely.

━━Zenaida shouldn't have been born

With every pointed step she took, that thought would hang over her head constantly like a gray cloud that thundered in warning. One step out of line and her entire world could go crashing down with a single strike in front of her. She shouldn't have been born, and no one around had wanted her to be. So, in order to show that she was good enough for living, she'd be perfect. In every breath, every choice, every little thing she'd do would be an attempt to show her worth. It would be to prove that she wasn't a mistake. She'd become the perfect ideal of a hero. The perfect example of a human being - or half-blood in this case.

But even then, she was still only human. A human with sin bounded to their flesh even from birth.

______

In summary,
Upon hearing her name,
Maia Castellan will either:
• •
Lift you up
Or
Drag you down to hell

______