HULK VS THOR FINALE

......

Hulk vs thor

Thor being pushed back made a sidestep to avoid the upcoming attack. Which caused Hulk to stumble forward.

"Incredible! He's keeping up with him" Goll exclaimed. However, on the other side, someone was not sharing her views.

"How in the gods is a mere mortal keeping up with thor of all people!? This is ludicrous!" Ares shouted. Hermes too seemed amazed that a mere mortal could clash with Thor of all gods.

"This is incredible! We might have a chance" a female human said rising from her seat.

Hulk, on the other hand, couldn't keep the feeling that something was up. Hulk rushed towards Thor tossing punches left and right, he just kept blocking.

"RAHHHHH!" A strong left hook caused the God of thunder to slide back causing dust to rise around his feet.

"Why isn't he fighting back?" Goll asked confused. "Is he scared about getting hit?"

The first Valkyrie had a feeling that something wasn't right. Thor was going on the defensive for too long. It was almost like. On that second thought a realization hit her, and her eyes widened.
"I-is he!? Has he!? No!" At this change of mood, her little sister jumped in confusion and fear.

"W-whats wrong sis!?" She asked desperate for an answer.

*crack*

The echo of electricity around Thor caused a good majority of the audience to go silent.

"Well, it seems Thorr wasn't without his tricks," Hermess said closing his eyes and tilting his head. 

"Impressive, a beast like you has my respect, but this pointless tantrum of yours" the thunder began to grow thicker and more violent "has come to an abrupt END!" throwing his hammer at a surprised hulk, Thor put a good amount of power on that throw, so much so that the ground began to be torn and the heat of the thunder began running the sand ground to a crystal-like surface.

"Rah!!!" Hulk used his hands to grab it but to his surprise, he felt his skin being burned off and his body being pushed back. The longer he held it the hotter it got, so much so that it burned his body faster than it could regenerate. It was until a bright light blinded everyone in the arena, that everyone began covering their eyes from it.

"..."

Once the light dimmed, everyone was in shock. But as the silence took over, it vanished as the demi-gods began cheering.

"Way to go Thor!"

"TEACH THOSE MORTALS A LESSON OR TWO ABOUT MESSING WITH US!!!"

"THAT THOR FOR YA"

However, the same could not be said for the silent mortals who stayed flabbergasted at the awe-inspiring display of power. Women covered their mouths in terror while most of the men stood frozen with their hats in their hands as if anticipating the worst.

The first Valkyrie herself was flabbergasted. "Thor has never used such an attack" Goll looked up at her sister for An answer. "W-what did he do?"

Brunhilde exhaled, "He wasn't fighting back because he was charging up, each attack Hulk threw caused Thor to charge faster. And waiting for the Hulk to slightly tire himself out, Thor used that opportunity to strike." Brunhilde explained shining a light on the question.

The beyonder however stood unfazed which confused her. "What are you smiling at, you lost," she said annoyed at the man's lack of disappointment.

"You shouldn't judge a fight over who is light Show is brighter little Valkyrie" The Valkyrie was comically angered at hearing his nickname for her. It wasn't until Goll stepped up.