I saw that Kiara started crying,I hate such people who act like this.

"Dad look I told you that she is so rude",Kiara said to her dad.

Mr Walia stood up and started coming towards me.I took a step back.

"Just apologize to my daughter",He yelled at me.

"Uncle,I won't as I wasn't at fault and teach your daughter before doubting anyone",I said .

I heard the principal

"Nandini then be ready to get resticated "

I looked at him and then at Priya.I went towards her and held her hands.

"Priya!Just tell the truth to everyone.Just tell them"I tried to plead her because I had no choice and if my parents got to know about this,they won't even listen to me.

But she pushed me away from her.

"You tried to kill Kiara and when I stopped you ,you showed me the knife.",She yelled.

Mr.Walia came towards me and tried to slap me but his wrist was held by a muscular hand.I looked behind myself and saw Shivay standing.

"Mr Walia Relax!",He said pushing him away from me.

For the first time,I felt like Shivay isn't a troublemaker.Ofc this happened because of him still I am so grateful to him.

Ofc this happened because of him still I am so grateful to him

If he wasn't older than me then I would punch his face.I heard everything standing outside.Nandini won't harm anyone without a reason.She slapped me once but even apologized when she felt like she was wrong.

"Shivay stay away from this matter.I will call your dad if you don't listen ",He yelled.

Does he think I will get scared with his shitty blackmail?

"Mr Walia,You can't raise your hand on someone like this only.You aren't even letting her say anything and about calling Mr Choudhary,go for it.I don't care",I said crossing my hands.

I walked towards Kiara who was sweating while looking at me.I took out the bandage from her hand.A smile appeared on my face when I saw just a small scar on her wrist.

I looked at Mr Rathi.

"Principal Sir,Can you show us the CCTV footage?",I said.

He glared at me.

"Shivay this isn't your matter.Stay away."He said.

"Then I need to call the police ",I said taking out my phone from my pocket.

"Fine!Come here and take a look",he surrendered.

I went towards the computer and looked at the footage 3-4 times.Then I walked towards Priya.