74. - The One who Calls Blizzards.

Start from the beginning

Legendary Skills •
[Warlock], [Jester], [Essence Lord]

Arc Skills •
[Ifrit {Lord of Flames}], [Odale {Prince of Fire}],
[Ancient One {Harbinger of Knowledge}](3),
[Master of Black]
•--------------------------------------------------------------------------------•

And as fucking expected - stats have shot up high into the stratosphere. Y'know, normally I'd be questioning the reason behind this, however, this time around - I simply don't care enough to actually complain. I'm used to it by now.

And besides, it's not like getting stronger was a bad thing... I suppose.
All in all, I'd say this evolution is a decent 7.79/10. It's simply decent with the evolved skills and the increased stats.

I then closed my menu window, before shifting into my human form. Once again, I had grown a bit taller - on a rough estimate, around 1-2 cm taller. And just as expected, the patterns also changed and became darker, yet strangely, my hair turned a bit shorter while my jacket turned more into a coat, as it stretched all the way down to my knees now.

In other words, I was slowly beginning to look like an average OP isekai protagonist, that had long robes or something on.
Yay....

I then took one step forward, before being blasted in the face with a second Window pop-up.

"What the—?"

I exclaimed lightly, a bit startled by this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations on Reaching Level 100.
From this point on, every 50 Levels you'll get to pick one of three skills which to obtain immediately.

These skills will not be Species locked, so you won't lose them when evolving.

Please pick a skill:
[Zenless Expansion] - Rare Skill
[Yokai Communication] - Rare Skill
[Lesser Summoning] - Rare Skill
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....Why do I feel like the Ancient one knew about this?

I have no idea what you're talking about Master.

Yeah right you don't, you dirty little- Y'know what, whatever. I examined the skill options, going over each one multiple times.
All of them were rare skills, so in reality, they couldn't be all that useful. And it didn't help that absolutely none of them had any explanation of the skill attached to them.

It was basically - Go ahead, gamble and hope you get what won't be garbage.
I went back and forth, thinking on which skill to pick, before eventually deciding on picking the [Lesser Summoning] skill, since I felt like it would be the most useful of the three later down the line.

After picking it, the window disappeared and I felt magical energy rush into my body.

Rare Skill; [Lesser Summoning] - acquired.

Well, there's that.

That was the best choice you could have made my Dear Master. Well done.