"I-I...I'm sorry." Louis said and Drake chuckled from in front of me.

"I'm not the one that's going to do anything, she is." Drake said then moved to the side to reveal me, behind him.

I stepped forward and Louis took a step backwards, I walked over to the window then opened it before chucking the recorder out the window. "You're literally walking on thin ice with me, Mr. Litt." I said and proceeded towards him.

As he stepped back, he tripped over his own feet causing him to fall through his table making Drake and I burst out laughing. "I think that's enough for him." Drake said while holding his stomach.

I nodded my head, the two of us walked back to Harvey's office and walked in. "Did you push him through his table?" Harvey asked.

"No, he tripped over his own two feet." Drake said and Harvey along with Jessica joined in the laughter.

"Now, that's funny." Harvey said and I nodded my head.

I sat down next to Jessica and rested my head on her shoulder. Elena may be my mother by birth but by choice Jessica was my mother.

"You got your wish." Harvey said and I felt Jessica nod her head then rest it against mine.

"I did. To see my girl again." Jessica said and a smile formed on my face.

We all decided to go out and get some lunch together before going to Alex's house to drop off Drake. I was on the way to Alex's house when my phone started ringing and I checked to see Lorenzo calling.

"Your daily drug dealer, what can I get you?" I answered and his immediate response was a laugh.

"Yeah, I'll like three ounces of where is Drake McCann?" He asked and it was my turn to let out a laugh.

"With me headed to Jason's as we speak." I said making him laugh.

"He's with her." I heard him tell someone.

"He snuck into Angel's car?" I heard Alex's voice causing me to laugh.

"He almost got a bullet in his brain because of it." I said into the phone and earned a laugh from Drake in the passenger side.

"He's lucky, now bring him here." Alex said and I chuckled then hung up the phone.

"Well damn, I didn't think they were going to notice that I was gone." Drake said making me shake my head.

"So, how did you become close with my cousins?" Drake asked and I gulped nervously.

"I met Alex a long time ago but I met Jason second through Nick and then it was Justin and Jaxon next." I said and he turned his head to look at me.

"What do you mean you met Alex a long time ago?" He asked confused.

"My mother left me with her friends when I was eight and one day we went out, I did something that I thought would save me but it didn't. We were in an alley way and the man friend of my mother's was about to slap me but Alex stopped it, got caught in the process of trying to help me." I said and he looked shocked.

"You're the blue eye angel that save him? He said if it wasn't for you that night, he would be dead." Drake said and I immediately felt better knowing that Alex never blamed me for him getting caught.

I pulled into the driveway and place my car in park then the two of us got out, walked inside the house. "Angel Eyes!" Jaxon said as he picked me up, spun me around.

"Where's Alex?" I asked and Jaxon walked up the stairs, while still holding me then knocked on Alex's door. "I don't want to disturb if he's busy." I added.