"Rich, doesn't mean you have your way all the time, babe,"

"There has to be some type of authority. And who was that guy anyway? I was supposed to be talking to Micheal. My dad had been going to the dealership for years. He should have known who I was too,"

"Not everyone knows you and you have to accept that,"

"I guess. At least I'm at a place in my life where I'm good and don't have to worry about nothing,"

"Right! That's the spirit! Now let's watch this movie,"

Justin phone has went off from a notification and his focus immediately went to it. He smirked and replied to whatever notification it was. Thirty minutes went by and the pizza finally came. As for Justin, his attention was on his phone!

"Babe, you've been on that phone the whole time. We're supposed to be watching the movie,"

"Actually, I'm not feeling the movie no more, baby. Imma just head to bed,"

"What..."

"Maybe tomorrow," he said, leaning down to kiss her forehead.

He grabbed a slice of pizza and headed upstairs to the bedroom. Zuri was left downstairs by herself to watch the movie. She threw the pizza on the table and laid down on the couch. This relationship wasn't looking too good.
~~~~~~~~

Another day, another dollar. That shit was some as fuck, but whatever. Headed to the gig and getting ready for the day and shit. After work, I think imma hang with the boys and just chill. Pulling up to the dealership, I saw the Aston Martin in the parking lot. I know this ain't who I think it is!

I parked my car and walked into the building. Low and behold! It was the privileged, white, suburban boy from yesterday. What the hell is going on now?

"I was riding the car this morning and it kept making this noise. I have a busy day today and I need to have my car working, man!" Justin complained.

"I got you. Dilian will take care of it and you'll be on the road in a bit," Micheal said. "Just go over there in the maintenance department and they will get you suited,"

"My dad came here all the time and he's been straight. Why is it with me everything is a mess?"

"Things happen,"

"Whatever, bro,"

"Justin, calm down. You know all new cars have they moments, but they will be up and running. Please, just wait," Zuri said.

"Look, we have a very busy day today, Zuri! We can't be late!" Justin yelled.

"You ain't gotta yell at me," Zuri said.

"I'm not!" He yelled.

"Aye, man! You need to calm down with all that," I said.

He shook his head and went to the maintenance department. Micheal took a sigh of relief and sat down in his chair. I looked over at the girl and she seemed unhappy. Her head was hanging low and her face said it all.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She looked up and did a little smile.

"I'll be okay. Thank you for standing up for me. I don't know what his problem is. He's just been so stressed,"

"He doesn't have to take it out on you though. That's what weak men do. That's not cool,"

"Dennis, did you clock in yet?" Micheal asked.