Only just now, I realised how lucky I am. Growing up with no friend (had one but gone to heaven) and now I have 13. Funny right? These boys show me how precious life can be when you have back up, have people to go to, to bicker with, to take you to every new café because you like taking pictures and people who got you two sets of Dyson Airwrap just because they don't know what colour you prefer. All of this comes in a form of friendship. A friendship that don't hold grudges and can forgive you so easily. They're forever my boy and I'll forever be their girl.

Truly a god's blessing.

"Are you two a thing?" Wonwoo's sister throw one question that got me off guard because she's referring to me and Mingyu. I can feels both our hearts jump out at the same time.

Before we can deny, her mother also added, "I was about to ask too." She said so casually while chewing on her food. The boys start bursting out laughing, they thought it was a ridiculous question, not knowing the ridiculous thing she said is the last thing we want them to find out. I'm sure they can feel the high tension between us and how we look at each other when our friends were being too careless to notice these small gestures.

Wonwoo who still chuckling, turning to his mother and answer for us who are completely dumbfounded on the spot. "Mom, Mingyu has a girlfriend." He continues, "Don't you remember Nabi? She was here before."

Her again.

"Oh right! I remember her." She tell Mingyu, very interestedly. "Next time take her with you okay?" He nodded awkwardly at her as we make eyes contact.

The boys enjoy the dinner so much, they talk, they make jokes, they play around like how they always do and they drink with Wonwoo's parents, who being the chillest parents I've seen.

But I don't drink neither I say anything, I just look at Mingyu, plainly, because right now this feel like someone has just slapped me right in the face. I better get slapped than to have people cluelessly insulted me like that. Not their fault, they don't know anything, but at this moment I feel so angry, so upset and so disappointed and I don't know who to blame. Maybe Mingyu?

Or maybe myself.

___________________________

(THEIR FAMILY STATUS)

Mingyu—  the youngest son of Kim Tae. The candidate of the South Korea national Assembly elections that has the most supporters among all parties and is expected to be the next Prim Minister.

Scoups— the youngest son of General Choi Woobin, the Republic of Korean Minister of National Defence. Is the father-in-law of Kim Tae's oldest son and also Kim Tae's biggest backup for the PM position on the connection of children's marriage (Mingyu's older sister).

Wonwoo— Oldest son of the Admiral Kim Go-Eun, first female Chief of Naval Operations of the Republic of Korean.

Jeonghan and Hoshi — Grandchildren of the South Korea former Minister of Education, Yoon In-Tak. And son of the current principal and vice principal of the most expensive academy in Seoul, The Halley.

Seungkwan— the second son of Boo Sung-Man, the CEO of South Korea Broadcasting Corporation company.

The8 — An only son of Xu Zihan, the CEO of Xu Ming, the Chinese-South Korea import & export company.

Jun— second son of Wen Hao, the Chinese Ambassador to South Korea.

Vernon— oldest son of Melissa Willson, the United State first female Ambassador to South Korea.

Joshua— an only son of Hong Jungki, the CEO and the owner of the biggest medical centre in South Korea. Hong Hospital.

Dk—Dino—Woozi—  are relatives and sons of the Lee bloodline that runs the biggest Kpop entertainment company and the shareholder of many other companies.

Jia— an only daughter of Baek Beom-Seok, one of the top 3 successful businessman in South Korea real estate and the CEO of BJ group.

Jungkook—  youngest son of Jeon Cheol-San, one of the richest, powerful businessman (aka mafia) who import all kind of Weapons and Ammunition for the South Korea military.

Uri Wonu's instagram