"Where are you going?" My father asked, eyeing me from head to toes like he was suspecting me to go out and do something bad. "Your grades aren't pleased me this month, are you aware of that?"

"But dad, I promised with Wonwoo's mom already." I pout and try to remind him that she is Admiral Kim go-eun who he was so happy to see last night. And one of the top people he seeks connection with. His eyes widened hearing the name I mentioned and I'm sad I didn't get to take pictures of the face he made when he said, 'ohh really' and, 'then why are you still here. Go.' He rushed me like he wasn't about to kick me back to my room 2 minutes ago. Now he is worried about how to get me there faster.

I just found out that it is not that difficult to convince him as long as I'm doing something useful, in a way that benefit him. My father is a genius and I like his intelligences but at the same time I don't like him being too smart and the ways that he sees everyone as his tools of success. Because sooner or later, I'll also be use.

I didn't tell Mingyu to pick me up today since I don't want anyone to suspect us more than they already do, I hope not. Because he offered to drive me every time, buy my breakfast and lunch, the only person who knows what's going on between me and Jungkook and even help me explained my points to our friends even though he hates Jungkook the most of all people. I'm more than sure it feel off to them. Since I'm closest to Jeonghan they expected me to tell him first, not Mingyu. This is also odd, even to me.

"What takes you so long Liarrrr" speaking of the devil. Jeonghan running to me and wrapping his arm around my neck like they do in Jiu-Jitsu. I realized that the whole house are all waiting only for me and I feel so bad because this is not just us but Wonwoo's family too.

I hit Jeonghan's head and push his arm off my shoulder and walk to Wonwoo's parents who's smiling at me, to give them a properly greeting. I bow and handed over the two bottles of fine wine I brought from home. My father said it rude when you go to someone's house empty hand. "This is my dad's favorite and he wants you to try it, uncle, auntie."

It's my first time seeing his father. He's exactly what Wonwoo going to look like when he grow old. "Omo! Uri Jia. Say thank you to your dad for us okay?" His mother pats my head and gives me a hug. Is it having a mother should feel like? Because it's so warm I almost don't want to let go. "You don't have to bring anything next time, arasseo? Make yourself at home, like our boys."  She pats my head one last time and tell me to go to my seat before she orders the foods to come out.

Mingyu intentionally making a seat next to him empty so when i make my way there it is going to look like unplanned. We all taking our own seats around the big dining table as I'm being a sandwich between Mingyu and Scoups who won't stop messing with my hair.

"How's the party last night Jia?"  Scoups blurted, turning everyone's attention on me. I can feel that they start to smirked at me, they already know what happened but they just want to catch me lacking. These bitches.

"You looked like you had a great time. We're not 5 years old, just say it Jia."  Seungkwan mocking me as they all laugh out loud, seeing my speechless expression. I don't think they take it serious anymore because if they still mad they won't joke around like that. I know them very well.

"Yes, she did have a great time."  Mingyu put his hand on my thigh and ask innocently. "Were you?"  He smirked and acts like he wasn't at my house at 3am, throwing hand this and there and saw my puke.

So I just play along and said, "Yes. I had a very very fun night. I think I should go often."  I smile sweetly back at them as if Jungkook's place is somewhere I visit frequently while Dk, Dino and Seungkwan groaning loudly at my reply and the rest gives me a,  'girl, you for real?' looks.