[14] - The children of the devils

Start from the beginning

"Do you believe you can defeat us? You might die. SO LEAVE!", your uncle yelled, glaring at you.

You sigh.

By this time you could just throw your butterfly knife to one of the enemies head. Then that will make the enemies engage to the fight, you could slide off to the dead enemy you threw a knife, then steal his gun. Then go berserk.

Turning your head to the curtain.

But that would give us a penalty. We can't kill anyone, I hate being an agent.

You rolled your eyes.

"I think it's you guys who needs to leave!", You yelled not engaging to a fight and put your knife down.

Your uncle scoffs, "Let her leave", your uncle commands, you gasped as two of his men walked to you and gripped on your arms.

You were trying to let go from their grip, but you struggled.

You looked at your butterfly knife and sighed.

There's no choice.

You stabbed one of the men's back as he screamed and let go of you, glaring at you.

You tilt your head with a quick sigh, "Fuck this", You kicked the other man's chest causing the two to let go of you.

The stabbed man tried to attack you resulting for him to earn a punch from you on his face.

"Your group is dumb", You yelled to your uncle as he turned to you, shock on what he saw.  "They should've took my knife before they tried to get me", You chuckle. Somehow finding it hilarious.

Your uncle got furious, you raised one eyebrow at him.

You know he won't get violent to you, you as his niece. No wonder he just tried to make you leave not initiating a fight.

Though for you, you have to get violent with him.

It is the mission.

"continue the plan. Leave me with her", Your uncle commands to his team as they nodded and left. Though one stayed.

Your uncle turns his head to you, you were waiting for him to say something or make a move.

When suddenly he took a dessert eagle right from his pocket and point it to you.

This caught you off guard.

"Leave or die", You were shock on your uncle's words. He scoffed, "just because you're my niece doesn't mean I'll go easy on you. Try to disobey me, I'll tell your father who you really are.. An Agent from ICE..", Your uncle threatened.

Fuck.

You frowned, "Will he forgive you if you kill me?", You ask.

"I don't care. It would just be funny, if he'll hear his daughter is one of Berwin's Agent", Your uncle chuckled, "They two got a huge history. Especially when it comes to your mother".

You snapped when he mentions your mother. Just what it is between them three?

You walked on step but you halt when he actions to pull the trigger though stopper when you halt on your steps.

Sunmin tilts his head to you and smirk. "You got 5 seconds to leave the room and not tell a thing to Anyone", Sunmin gives you a chance as he starts to count.

"1..

2..

3.."

You still stayed not moving, glaring at him. He was amazed on how determine you are to defeat him.