Riki's pov:-

I opened her gallery as it was the only thing I could have interest on. The first picture of her was in the white dress which she wore in sunoo's birthday, I guess she didn't took  any new afterwards.

I scrolled down and there were many pictures of notes. Almost half of her gallery. I scrolled down again and saw pictures of sky covered with beautiful clouds.

" I scrolled down more and finally found pictures of her. I tapped on one of them. Her eyes were swollen and looked like she have cried before taking picture. Rest of like 5-6 photos were same , her face and eyes swollen. I frowned at those pictures.

Suddenly I got a phone call. It said my name "Riki-san" . It was of course y/n Calling.

"Hi y/n " I said.

" Hello Riki?? What are you doing?" She said hurriedly.

" Are you seeing my gallery?" She added.

" Umm! No I am not " I lied.

" Oh okay !" She replied in a relief tone.

" What are you doing right now ?" I asked.

" Umm I - i was watching a video " she replied.

" Oh okay then enjoy" I said and she bid bye to me then I hung up the phone.

She doesn't want me to see her gallery. But I already have so there's nothing I can do. Anyways it getting late I should go to bed now or else I will wake up late in the morning and get detention in school.

Y/N's Pov:-

Ahhh- I sighed in relief. Thank God he didn't opened gallery. I looked back at his phone screen and suddenly  a message popped up. I tapped to see who was it from.

It was from Jake. It said " Hey Riki! We are going to have a match tomorrow so be ready"

Since it was me who read it and not him so I decided to message him the information

Me

" Hi Riki ! Jake has sent a message to you ! He is talking about some match tomorrow! He also said you to be ready for it "

Y/N

Thanks for letting me know. Also do reply him with a "Okay" .

Goodnight
Sweet dreams.

Me
Okay I'll.
Goodnight
Sweet dreams.

Next morning

I left home and went to school. I walked towards the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. Some minutes later I felt someones eyes on me. I looked around to see who's looking at me. I felt someone was hiding in the bushes, i was watching the bushes but then I felt someones hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and it was no other than Riki . I sighed in a relief.

"What are you looking over there?" He asked.

"Nothing i just felt someone was hiding in those bushes " I replied.

"What! " He said and looked at the same direction.

"Let me check it " he added and was about to check but then bus came over.

" Oh bus is here " I said.