Chapter 7: Nightmares

Start from the beginning

"Look I don't have time for this, asked them yourself." He left.

You were left with so many questions, sitting on your bed so... lost, your head slowly turning to the mirror in the room, the only source of light coming from the edge of the window. your grip on your blanket becoming harder, your teeth digging into your bottom lip, chest tightening. You shaky breath. Your head slowly turned to Ej's bed, it had already been fixed. Your eyes slowly examine the room with so little lighting.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Your head quickly turned towards the door.

*Knock* *Knock*

You slowly got up from your bed and opened the door. Toby was there, Masky right behind him.

"Oh, Good morning Y/N, we- I wanted to check on you t-to *whistle* to see if you were ok," Toby spoke cheerfully

(Hello, authors note here, any physical ticks Toby has won't be written, but vocal ticks will be part of his dialogues, so just imagine it lol)

"Good morning Toby..., I'm fine, good morning Masky,"

"morning..."

"We made pancakes,"

*Cough*

"wanna join?" Toby asked.

"Sure..." you said.

*Cough* *Cough*

You and Toby turned to Masky.

*Cough* *Cough* *COUGH*

"Are you okay, Masky?" You asked.

"Im- *Cough**Cough* -fine *COUGH*" He answered as he walked away in a coughing fit, swaying his hand in an 'ignore me' way, once he got far he grabbed his mask and threw it on the floor, continuing to walk.

"Will he be okay?" You turned to Toby.

"Uhm, yea" Toby nods reassuringly.

"Okay... His mas-"

"-Leave it there..." Toby cut you off

"Alright..."

"Come on, we can't let the food get -Col- FUC- cold," he walked the opposite way from where Masky went.

You quickly followed behind Toby.

"Toby... I have a question."

"Go on"

"What do proxies stand for?"

"Was not expecting that uhm, well, A- a Proxie are those who willingly work as a creepypasta or a s-sSErial K-KIller, but, for some reason, me, Hoodie, and Masky A-ASsHole- are the only ones who openly take the title, that's why we're called The thr-three proxies, the rest don't openly call themselves proxies."

"Why not?"

"Being a proxy basically means you are a servant to whoever you're working for, in our case it's Slenderman"

"Do I count as one?"

"n-no"

"Because I don't willingly work for Slenderman."

"Exactly"

You and Toby walk into the kitchen.

"How's the food Hoodie!" Toby says cheerfully as he walks up to Hoodie who was setting a plate on the table.

"Foods ready," Hoodie spoke monotonously

Toby quickly sat down, clearly excited to eat.

"uh, which one's my plate?"